Author Topic: Brooch (Crystal) Bouquet  (Read 1426 times)

VShe

  • Guest
Brooch (Crystal) Bouquet
« on: April 15, 2015, 04:26:48 pm »
Saan nakakabili or puede magpagawa?  Any idea sa price range?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 08:27:48 am by VShe »

Dawn11

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Bouquet
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 04:51:08 pm »
Hi sis check with Brides+made. They call it Brooch Bouquet made with crystals yun. I dont know if that's what you are looking for. But whatever it is that you require im sure they can do it. :)

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Bouquet
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 05:53:30 pm »
Yes, brooch bouquet ang tawag nila.

I also had a non-traditional bouquet which was made of fabric and brooches. When I inquired before, one of my pegs was a brooch bouquet. It ranges from 7k-12k. Below are some of the suppliers I've inquired:
- Cheri Handcrafts
- JK Arts and Crafts
- {etc} Handmade Goodness

VShe

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Bouquet
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 08:14:28 pm »
^ mahal pala :(

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Bouquet
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 09:40:39 pm »
My brooch bouquet was done by ETC Handmade Goodness. I got it last Jan or Feb. It's soooo pretty. I'm super in love with it! I had to seal it in a box so I won't be tempted to check it out every so often baka masira ko pa before the wedding hehe. The only downside is that it's quite heavy! Hehe.

quinone

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Bouquet
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 10:53:49 pm »
try diy maybe kung maaga pa, or baka you have very creative friends who can help? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Nr-NRipQw

120515

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Bouquet
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 08:59:58 am »
^ true, a brooch bouque can be diy-ed but you need to make sure you will find cheap brooches...and then you can add some fabric/ribbon flowers to give your bouquet texture and not make it so heavy :) ^

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close