watch now

Author Topic: Clothing Sensitivity in Children with Sensory Issues  (Read 975 times)

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Clothing Sensitivity in Children with Sensory Issues
« on: April 15, 2015, 10:12:12 am »
Hi sisses. I am doing my undergrad thesis in UP Diliman about clothing needs of children with sensory issues who experience clothing sensitivity (related to tactile defensiveness). I have been in touched with several OT centers but I am still in need of respondents who could share information about this case, through mostly interview with parents/guardians. :)

These children experience either hypersensitivity to touch sensations or are particularly sensitive to clothing (irritation with seams, labels, tags, fabric texture, garment fit, collars, garters, etc.) or both.

If you (or your child) can relate to this experience, please do PM me. I'd inform you with more details about the study. TIA!

« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 10:31:07 am by douxmadchen »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close