Sis, I'm just offering you a possibility. In the past, yes, consistent syang magpadala. What I was saying is, look on the future pattern. Five months pa lang sya sa work nya. The first month nagkaproblem with padala, kung hindi na yun mauulit, rule out my hypothesis. Kung makailang beses maulit yun, why stay? Try maghanap ng better company. If despite that, he's keen to stay at may mga dahilan, I don't know, ako magtataka na.
Anyways, I hate to leave you in this thread with all those speculations floating in your head. I know you're confused, lost, and hurt. All of us who offered their POV have all made sense, but the answer really lies in your husband. Is it really you? May iba ba? Is it just the work? Maybe you can use all our speculations to your advantage, to re-invent yourself.
I can see that you still want this marriage to work. That you still want to give a good fight before you can really say it's over.
My suggestion, and I hope it's doable, be the most appreciative, sympathetic, and grateful wife that you are. When he calls you and start bombarding you with all his complains about work, you can say, "talaga dad? hirap na hirap ka na sa work mo, sobrang thank you nagtitiis ka para samen. Naappreciate ko lahat ng mga ginagawa mo." Tingnan mo, baka matameme sya. Assuming you haven't done that before.
Since you are now aware of your shortcomings with regards to handling finances, read financial books, learn from others. Become a good financial manager. Ang mga skills naman natututunan. Financial skill hindi naman inherent. My mom never worked in her entire life, but dami nya nang paupahan ngayon. Iwan man sya noon ng ofw father ko, eh may mga properties na sya. But then, you can work too if you want.
Palawakin mo rin yung skillset mo. Pursue other interests that are outside your family life. If you think it's necessary to work, then you could wait for your health na maging okay. Lalo na't kaya ng husband mong mag decision ng ganun kadali.
Since hindi ka naman controlling wife, I don't know. Mukha naman when there is money or major decision eh may say naman sya.
Also when he meets you, paganda ka. Sabi nga nila, be your husband's mistress. Stroke mo yung both his EGO and sa baba, dyan yata magaling mistresses eh. Kaya mabilis nilang makuha gusto nila.
Like I said, wala naman talagang nakakaalam kung anong meron sa husband mo. So gawin mo na lahat ng pwede mong gawin. There is hope, may communication pa kayo. Also pray pray pray to God to give you strength and wisdom. Right now walang nakakaalam sa family mo, you have no one to lean on, Sya lang yung makakapitan mo.