We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I was reading the previous threads and I just can't help but comment. why is it I normally hear it from guys yung dahilan na they will choose to remain friends to keep you forever rather than taking the risks to be lovers. pampalubag loob lang ba ito sa girl or totoo talaga?
Wala na. Suko na ko. Ang ganda ganda ng linya nya kanina. "If you want to have a bf, go ahead. Ibibigay naman kita." WTF!
Pano nagstart usapan niyo yan at nag-inarte siya ng ganun? hehe