We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Does anyone have Ish's latest rates? Just curious. I got Ish but I havent done a trial yet. The rate I have is 18k for 3 heads (airbrush for bride only) and retouch with 2nd look.Has anyone done a trial with Ish? How did it go? I noticed her forte is really dramatic eyes.Reese17: My rates of Ish arent updated. But in the 2014 rate sheet I have, its is 2500 Traditional Makeup and 3500 for airbrush makeup per additional head. I dont know lang how much it is now. Hope this helps!
Does Diana Santos have an IG account so I can see her work? Thanks!
Hi ladies!!please help me naman. Can you recommend someone who's good in doing hair color lalo sa mga morena like me? Thanks much. Panic mode na ako. Huhuhu. 3 weeks to go.
I know most of the brides to be here are getting their own hmua pero sino dito ang katulad ako na mag diy makeup sa kasal niya? I am just so excited to do my makeup at todo practice na ako.. hehe Just wanna share my diy trial on myself I did months ago. https://instagram.com/p/zR3nphDs4j/ Don't mind my brows. For the hair, iba gagawa sakin. Isa siguro ito sa pinaka excited ako sa wedding ko haha