We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi girls! Can you recommend a makeup artist who can do dewy, youthful pretty bridal look? Im digging saab magalona's look on her wedding day, cant get over how nice her face looked!
Sis bonzaigirl.. is it mariah santos ba the one you inquired from pampanga? Mayone Bakunawa and Lindsay Co-Alog are on top of my list for hmua.. yung medyo pricey pero magaling talaga would be albert kurniawan and jigs mayuga. Eds go is fairly new to the industry but pricey pero ok din gawa nya. Meron din affordable ones like Val Villarin, Nini Marquez, Diana Santos, Justine Navato. I got Thea Dionisio who is a friend of mine kaya I did not get any of the others I mentioned.
Eds Go bride here