Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14  (Read 115551 times)

LingMVL

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2015, 07:18:07 pm »
^Sis, you might want to check out Lindsay Lin. I booked her for my Feb 2106 wedding after seeing her actually work during the bridal fair. I don't know if she specialises in chinita ladies, but check out her transformation page >> http://www.lindsaylin.com/transformation-hall.html. She was also very professional when we sat down and talked to her.

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2015, 08:08:45 pm »
Sis Chili1113 i hope you'll find this post and I hope you won't be offended if I reply to you through here. Di kasi ako maka-send or reply to your private message and I don't know why. Puro "an error has occurred" lumalabas when i try to reply to your message. I don't know if something is wrong with girltalk neither do I know how to go about it since i'm still new here.

Anyway, I haven't done a trial with Ish Sison yet but based on her facebook posts, i love the dramatic look she's able to pull off. Ganon kasi gusto kong look for me on my wedding day :) she also posts paintings she does and ang gaganda ng paintings niya! I think her paintings are proof that she's a talented artist and makeup is an art after all :) I'm getting her for my makeup, my mom's and my mother-in-law's. I'm not getting her for my entourage kasi wala ata siyang team and gusto ko MUA na may team yung gagawa for my entourage. I've yet to book one. Maybe may suggestion ka for that or sa mga sis dito? :)

Hope everyone is doing well :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2015, 08:15:51 pm »
Sis bonzaigirl.. is it mariah santos ba the one you inquired from pampanga? :)
Mayone Bakunawa and Lindsay Co-Alog are on top of my list for hmua.. yung medyo pricey pero magaling talaga would be albert kurniawan and jigs mayuga. Eds go is fairly new to the industry but pricey pero ok din gawa nya. Meron din affordable ones like Val Villarin, Nini Marquez, Diana Santos, Justine Navato. I got Thea Dionisio who is a friend of mine kaya I did not get any of the others I mentioned.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2015, 08:37:37 pm »
Hi sis belle_v2g. Nope, it's Glenn Galang.  I don't know if he is fairly new, pero maganda sya magmakeup and mag contour ng face.  hehe. Not that kailangan ko ng contouring hehe.  Sya kasi yung HMUA ng friend ko.  And nagustuhan talaga namin yung pagkamakeup sa kanya. Kaso wala kasi syang sarili nyang transpo. So maghihire pa sya ng service.  Eh sobrang mahal na.  Like the same rate din ng hair and makeup nya.  Pero sinabi naman nya na talagang Pampanga based kasi sya.  So naisip ko kung ganun din, baka mastress pa ako that day. I mean isipin ko pa kung what time sila aalis. Not to mention, since baka hindi sila familiar sa TAgaytay area at baka mawala sila.  I've already inquired kay MV Balo, Nini Marques.  I was also thinking of inquiring kay Val Villarin. 

Last march when I attended the Bridal fair, I actually had a trial makeup with FroilanErik Makeup Industry.  In fairness naman maganda naman yung makeup ko. And in fairness, nung time na yan na stress ako because of something,at from MOA to Marikina umiiyak ako sa mama ko during the cabride home. And in fairness, parang hindi natinag ang makeup ko.  Maganda naman sya. Kaya lang nung nakita ko sa pics, parang nagmukha akong mas matanda.  Eh I was hoping for a blushing bride look hehe.

That's the reason why Im looking for other HMUA. Maybe it didn't help na I was stressed out.  Pero Im looking kasi sa mga portfolio nila.  Hay ang hirap.  So many to choose from, and so little budget hehe

sophiehotness

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2015, 01:08:01 pm »
mga sis I've read from Ms. Nini's fb na nadukot phone niya.. If she is one of your suppliers you may contact her sa new # niya 0915 747 5218 or just PM her sa FB niya
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 01:25:12 pm by sophiehotness »

ff_rabbit

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2015, 03:06:34 pm »
Hi sis barbeecue, I replied to you rin in the suppliers thread. I'm just super satisfied with Ish Sison kaya I wanna share that I also didn't have a trial before booking her. "This is it!" feeling talaga when I saw her works on IG. Pero unlike other MUAs, she doesn't post before photos. For me okay lang naman since her posts are all unfiltered.

I think strength nya talaga yung eye make up. For our prenup, I just told her I want a look that would open up my eyes. BAM! Dramatic eyes talaga ;D (but didn't look unnatural naman) So for the wedding, I also opted for dramatic eyes.

Perfect din sya gumawa ng brows. She makes sure she gets the color and shape right. Her talent in painting really translates into her work as a make up artist. So glad more and more brides are posting about her here. Before kasi wala akong mahanap na feedback about her so I just relied on her IG posts.

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2015, 09:09:06 am »
Mine is ten franco and sa entourage naman si makeup by xy

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2015, 12:35:31 pm »
hi sis maukris, ten franco is my bff's hmua on her wedding last May 03. She's super hands on and approachable. Ang gaan nya katrabaho. Sa make up, ok din sya.Fresh tingnan nung bride kahit babad sya sa init ng araw:)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2015, 02:29:07 am »
Hi mga sis, lalo na sa mga nagbigay ng HMUA's nila.  I checked all of them out.  I think I found my HMUA.  Sana sya na. hehe.  Has anybody here tried Eds Go? Mga past brides? Any raves? rants? violent reactions? towards her style and professionalism.  :)  I just checked her FB Page after reading about one of brides-to-be here na sya ang hair and makeup artist and napa wow lang ako. Kaso hindi pa sya nagrereply kung free sya sa date ko :( Pero sana free sya...  hehe..
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 03:06:37 am by bonzaigirl »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2015, 02:51:24 am »
barbeeque: sorry i just saw your post!!! I am happy to find fellow Ish Sison brides here since they are rare

ff_rabbit: Im so happy to hear that you loved Ish's work! Same here I was looking at here posts and I knew I wanted her to do my makeup. Although I wanna have a trial first before I decide. But I already booked her anyways hehe


aylatskie

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2015, 08:43:43 am »
Hi sissies. Any val villarin bride to be or post brides here?! How was his work? Sya Ko HMUA ko. Thanks

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2015, 10:07:41 am »
My HMUA was MV Balo. Everyone was saying na ang fresh ko and blooming on our day. She did my mom's too na admittedly e napakaselan sa makeup. Her eyebrows are not pantay and kalat kalat. But MV did her magic and wow talaga. :) Her hairstylist Joseph is magaling din. Ang gaan ng kamay niya. Stress free kami sa MV Balo team. Highly recommended!ΓΌ

gi_jane101112

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2015, 12:18:38 pm »
^aww..like ko din si MV Balo sis..gustong gusto ko din works niya..kaso lang di ko na siya nabook kasi dapat yung tie-up promo nila ni Michael ni Blissful House yung kukunin ko..ang problema nakapagbook kami ng ibang P/V kaya hindi na namin kukunin si MV kasi awkward na eh..nanghihinayang talaga ako..

anyways, I booked Mary Letim..nagmimake up din siya ng mga celebs at model..and I like her works,.kayang kaya niya din yung fresh and glowing look.. :)

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2015, 02:00:54 pm »
^ sis i understand that. if i was in your position, ma-awkward din ako and would probably do the same. :)

ece

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2015, 03:01:37 pm »
^aww..like ko din si MV Balo sis..gustong gusto ko din works niya..kaso lang di ko na siya nabook kasi dapat yung tie-up promo nila ni Michael ni Blissful House yung kukunin ko..ang problema nakapagbook kami ng ibang P/V kaya hindi na namin kukunin si MV kasi awkward na eh..nanghihinayang talaga ako..

anyways, I booked Mary Letim..nagmimake up din siya ng mga celebs at model..and I like her works,.kayang kaya niya din yung fresh and glowing look.. :)

sis! yehey! may kaparehas na kong HMUA! kelan ang wedding mo sis? Andrew J., una kong nakita, booked na daw cya on our date, then I saw Mary, Ish Sison, Gerry Penaso. Booked Mary na.  :)

other options are: (from top choices at kung may malaking budget lang sana.  :) )
1. Eds Go- nag message ako, sabi nya check daw nya, then nag message ulit ako after few weeks, seen zone lang. busy much.
2. Mayone B. - no response yet
3. May Francisco - mabilis kausap. kamuntik ko ng ibook.
3. Lindsay Co-Alog - mabilis din kausap.

side kwento: sabi ni H2b, big day daw ang pinag uusapan so go na ko for the best, whatever the rate is, ang importante daw masaya ko sa output. nahiya naman ako.  :P

gi_jane101112

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2015, 05:11:50 pm »
salamat sis jentotmd..so far yun yung regret ko talaga..ang hirap tuloy maghanap ng magaling na photo/video na value for money..

na-happy naman ako at mag Mary Letim bride to be dito! beso beso tayo sis ece! ano'ng package ang kinuha mo sa kanya..and when is your wedding nga pala?

sublime1

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2015, 07:08:06 pm »
For those looking for HMUA for your entos, you can try Malaya Lizardo :) she's a recent graduate lang sa makeup school :) check out her instagram account: makeupbymalaya

ece

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2015, 10:16:40 pm »
Beso beso sis gi_jane101112!! 15k package kinuha ko sis. Ikaw ba? January 9, 2016 kame, medyo matagal pa para mag book ng HMUA, pero peak season eh' baka maunahan. Hihi.. Kayo ba?

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2015, 10:28:50 pm »
hi sis maukris, ten franco is my bff's hmua on her wedding last May 03. She's super hands on and approachable. Ang gaan nya katrabaho. Sa make up, ok din sya.Fresh tingnan nung bride kahit babad sya sa init ng araw:)

Kahit sis ibang topic na ang question ko kay ten, she still answer my queries.
She will also assist me sa prenup styling kaya super okay nya for us.
She din my friends make up din kasi, kaya alam ko na di ako magsisisi.,

joy89

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2015, 10:33:14 pm »
Mary Letim was not my hmua but her hairstylist (marky buenaobra) did my hair and ang galing nya! Make sure na he will style your hair on your wedding day. Hehe! Anyway since fb friends kami ni marky, I always see Mary's works and they are nice ha!:) excited for you both! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close