We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis! Im considering Eds Go as well. I really liked the before and after pictures posted on her fb page. Gumaganda talaga yung bride pero hindi mukang makapal ang makeup. I tried to inquire thru fb message, pero parang ang sungit? Im not sure kung siya mismo ang sumasagot sa mga inquiries or not..
Hi sisses! Thanks for your replies. I'm having trouble posting (some of my previous replies did not post).Eds Go is not available na pala. Thea Dionisio hasn't replied yet. Hope Nini Marquez is still available My friends suggested that I try any HMUA and then give them my peg. Is this advisable, or should I look for hmuas who actually do my kind of style?Thank you
^ sisses kakainquire ko lang last week. Hindi ko nga sure kung siya yung sumasagot dun sa fb ng "Eg make up studio".. Naginquire lang ako ng rates and ang sabi lang ay hindi pa daw sila nagaaccept for Nov 2016. May mga sumunod pa kong queries pero hindi na nagrespond. Kaya nga parang nasungitan ako, na porket matagal pa hindi na ako inentertain Im an overseas bride kaya I cant directly call her.
May iba pa ba kayong marecommend mga sis? Someone that has the same makeup style as Eds and yung magaling din sana sa hair. I want someone who's good sa hair more than the makeup. Sawa na rin kasi ko sa mga nakikita kong pics ng bride na palaging nkatie up ang hair. I want a different hairdo that can cover my chubby face Sana same rates as Eds or cheaper.. Thanks sissies!
Hi! Does anyone have heard of colorete by san santayana? Sa fb ko lang kasi sya nakikita but I think okay naman sya. Any brides who booked her kindly share your reviews.Thanks thanks!
Sana same rates as Eds or cheaper.. Thanks sissies!
I got Albert Kurniawan for me and 2 moms (50K), his OOT fee is 20K and bride only rate is 40K so makes sense to book bride+2 instead. For my groom and 2 dads we have the spoiled groom Platform package (5K for groom only) which includes haircut/trim/define, hair treatment, hot towel shave, singe, grooming manlycure and face/head/back massages. If I'm getting dolled up dapat my groom din because it would look napabayaan and bagong gising if normal powder/gel lang my groom.
Hi sisses! Thanks for your replies. Finally, I've found the one! My fiance really loved my look so we booked Jey Marasigan-Gonda right after my trial with her. My OTD Coordinator, whom we met few hours after, even complimented my look and asked for the name of the hmua so he'd recommend to his clients. For my entourage, I chose Rizza Mae Aganap because her package is very affordable (entourage package is Php700 for 15-20pax).I can give you their contact numbers if you're interested. Happy planning!