Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14  (Read 115234 times)

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2015, 10:07:58 am »
hay sis si h2b din sobrang specific sa haircut kaya i can relate lol. anyway, for me its okay naman to spend for their pampering pero sana sulit. im considering getting him a massage from our hotel a day before, or a haircut at this expensive barbershop that he's always wanted to try. stuff like that.

patriciasy595

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2015, 09:14:07 am »
Hi sis! How much ang rate nya? :)

I'm not sure if the mods will allow this, but is anyone interested in getting Randy Sta. Ana from the Makeup Studio Team by Madge Lejano? I've already paid the reservation fee, maybe I can transfer this to someone who can use the service muna while my wedding plans are on hold?

Scientist

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2015, 03:32:08 pm »
Hi GT sisses! I'm a newbie, 2016 bride. Have been a lurker for a week and decided to join.

May masasuggest ba kayong make up artist who can pull off Saab Magalona's glowing and super fresh no-makeup-makeup look? Jigs Mayuga pero cheaper, like 20k max sana. I really really want to have/be that on my wedding.

What do you think of Eds Go?

TIA <3

kuhjo

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2015, 04:07:25 pm »
Hi mga sis, pa join 😊

I need help po with hmu on my wedding day. So far ang nakikita ko palang na okay are:

Toni Aviles
Mikka Macardia
Jenjen Cabriana (?)
Tanya Ong (?)

Sana po matulungan nyo ko kung sino pinaka magaling ☺️

Will be getting married on Nov 20, 2015 at Fernbrook.

TIA mga sis!!

astarte

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2015, 04:12:41 pm »
^ maraming magagaling talaga sis gaya ng mga nabanggit mo :) if searching ka pa for other options check mo din christine "khite" bautista. Her packages start at 7k up. For prenup 2.5k start. Pwede ka din mag inquire sa kanya directly for other queries. Ang kinuha ko sa kanya before ay yung bride hair & makeup + grooming ni hubby + unlimited retouch so 10k then on the day I decided na magpa airbrush so additional 2k lang.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2015, 04:14:35 pm »
Hi GT sisses! I'm a newbie, 2016 bride. Have been a lurker for a week and decided to join.

May masasuggest ba kayong make up artist who can pull off Saab Magalona's glowing and super fresh no-makeup-makeup look? Jigs Mayuga pero cheaper, like 20k max sana. I really really want to have/be that on my wedding.

What do you think of Eds Go?

TIA <3

Hi sis!
You can check out my HMUA, Thea Dionisio. She is a part of Team Jigs Mayuga. :) Definitely cheaper but since she works with Jigs, who knows, she could possibly pull that off for you. :)

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2015, 04:54:55 pm »
Hi GT sisses! I'm a newbie, 2016 bride. Have been a lurker for a week and decided to join.

May masasuggest ba kayong make up artist who can pull off Saab Magalona's glowing and super fresh no-makeup-makeup look? Jigs Mayuga pero cheaper, like 20k max sana. I really really want to have/be that on my wedding.

What do you think of Eds Go?

TIA <3

Hi sis! Im considering Eds Go as well. I really liked the before and after pictures posted on her fb page. Gumaganda talaga yung bride pero hindi mukang makapal ang makeup. I tried to inquire thru fb message, pero parang ang sungit? Im not sure kung siya mismo ang sumasagot sa mga inquiries or not..

lippiequeen

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2015, 12:41:34 am »
Thanks sissies sa feedback kay kris bacani! :) baka siya na nga ang ibook ko if ever makapagtrial nako soon

sophiehotness

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2015, 03:28:12 pm »
^^If you want fresh and natural looking makeup, try Nini Marquez, affordable din rates niya :-)

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2015, 01:46:10 am »
I recommend Vela of MAC Cosmetics.


I really have puny eyes but s/he made my eyes look big na hindi mukhang overdone.


Stress lang on the day itself kasi 6am dapat ang call time pero 8am sya dumating :( nakulangan tuloy ng time for everything else. Granted, his/her lola died a few days before naman. Pero naloka talaga ako from 6 to 8am.


Nagkulang pa ang dala nyang hairclips so the last bridesmaid he did, braided na lang ang hair :-/


His/her 2014 airbrush rate was 20k (bride, groom plus 2 more heads).

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2015, 08:09:49 am »
me and the entou will have Berny Tia :)


Scientist

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2015, 11:36:33 am »
Hi sisses! Thanks for your replies. I'm having trouble posting (some of my previous replies did not post).

Eds Go is not available na pala. Thea Dionisio hasn't replied yet. Hope Nini Marquez is still available  :'(

My friends suggested that I try any HMUA and then give them my peg. Is this advisable, or should I look for hmuas who actually do my kind of style?

Thank you :)

lippiequeen

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2015, 11:59:49 am »
ang expensive naman pala ni albert kurniawan grabe  :'( super ganda ng works nya, wala siyang bride na hindi naging blooming

kiracharlie

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2015, 05:55:17 pm »
Thanks sissies sa feedback kay kris bacani! :) baka siya na nga ang ibook ko if ever makapagtrial nako soon

Kris Bacani is awesome! I hope the makeup trial goes well.  :)

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2015, 05:58:25 pm »
Hi mga sis, pa join 😊

I need help po with hmu on my wedding day.

Sana po matulungan nyo ko kung sino pinaka magaling ☺️

Will be getting married on Nov 20, 2015 at Fernbrook.

TIA mga sis!!

hi sis, you may check-out Diana Santos :)

ece

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2015, 09:35:28 pm »
Hi GT sisses! I'm a newbie, 2016 bride. Have been a lurker for a week and decided to join.

May masasuggest ba kayong make up artist who can pull off Saab Magalona's glowing and super fresh no-makeup-makeup look? Jigs Mayuga pero cheaper, like 20k max sana. I really really want to have/be that on my wedding.

What do you think of Eds Go?

TIA <3


yes. eds go. gusto works nya. wala pa ko hmua pero gusto ko cya kunin if ever. try to check cj jimenez din.

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2015, 08:19:09 am »
Hi sisses! Thanks for your replies. I'm having trouble posting (some of my previous replies did not post).

Eds Go is not available na pala. Thea Dionisio hasn't replied yet. Hope Nini Marquez is still available  :'(

My friends suggested that I try any HMUA and then give them my peg. Is this advisable, or should I look for hmuas who actually do my kind of style?

Thank you :)

She's not available na? When I last inquired, she said hindi pa daw accepting for 2016? Pero Nov 2016 naman ang wedding ko.. When is the best time ba?

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2015, 08:24:20 am »
^ sis try mo lang ulit mag inquire. mabilis naman sumagot si eds kahit facebook.

rm1015

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 14
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2015, 08:35:52 am »
hi, ask ko lang kasi we hired a fashion stylist for our wedding. eh october 2016 pa ang wedding. sabe niya we should wait 1 year before we choose our hmua. okay lang ba un mga sis? thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close