Author Topic: Photobook  (Read 3965 times)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Photobook
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2015, 07:11:31 pm »
i'm planning to get a large landscape imagewrap...i'll only buy closer to the wedding because the validity of their discounted vouchers is only 3 months...not sure how much it will be but a large landscape album is around the $100 range

mrsA

  • Guest
Re: Photobook
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2015, 05:31:28 pm »
nice may ganitong thread na! :)

papagawa din kami photobook, antay lang iba pang pictures

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Photobook
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2015, 08:51:54 pm »
hi sisses! may nakatry na ba nito? www.artisanstate.com
Just want to know how it works :)

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: Photobook
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2015, 10:17:42 am »
nag aabang pa ko ng promo ng photobook..para sa parents' album kase expensive pa ang parents' album if bought from P/V :)

LingMVL

  • Guest
Re: Photobook
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2015, 12:22:38 pm »
http://www.photobookphilippines.com/
http://www.photobooksingapore.com/

Hi sisses! Just learned this from the other thread but I think its not proper to ask there so, I just created a new thread :) I did checked the site and its cheaper nga :) Photographers usually charge 20k for their cheapest album. Now, just want to ask, has anyone tried this? Ok ba ang gawa? Same lang ba sa product ng photographers talaga or mas mas maganda pa rin yung kasama sa packages ng photographers? Any opinion mga sis?

Thanks so much for this, sis! I thought the 15k for our wedding album was already low-cost, but this one is still better. I also like the quality of the albums on their site :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close