Author Topic: Invitations (Part 3)  (Read 83244 times)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #640 on: July 29, 2016, 04:31:49 pm »
Hmm I don't think it's proper to put your uncle's name on the invite. Maybe on the misalette you can put in "to be escorted by". Ang alam ko for sure is for you to acknowledge them during your reception.  :)

lakwatchera

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #641 on: July 29, 2016, 05:03:08 pm »
Oo nga, maybe sa misalet nalang. my mom kasi was pointing out na sana somewhere nakalagay din ang name ng uncle ko, since hindi ko na siya ginawang principal sponsor.

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #642 on: July 30, 2016, 12:18:22 am »
^ thanks sis meixin sa idea. in my case auntie ko naman maghahatid sa akin sa altar. Okay lang naman daw sa kanya if I will not put her name sa invitation. pero maganda pa din na ma-acknowledge siya kahit sa missalette :)

speaking of missalette - where can I find na gumagawa nito? Planning to DIY pero baka hindi namin kayanin. Just in case lang.

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #643 on: July 30, 2016, 10:34:27 am »
Hi sis ayouweinlove, maybe you can ask your printer for invitations? Although mine can only do the cover daw. But they'll be the ones to staple everything together, so all I have to do is print :-)

I checked my WaW yellow pages and there's n3 prints, and a lot of other suppliers for missalette printing listed. If you want, pm me your address and I can send you a photo of the listings.

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #644 on: July 31, 2016, 05:32:57 pm »
^ sis shopaholic - talaga ang nice naman ng invitation supplier mo. I'll ask my supplier nga din, I also have a w@w yellow pages here bigay ni Ms. ayie of Imbitado hindi ko napansin meron pala, I'll check it nga. Thanks sa infos nakatulong talaga. Happy preps to us!

ElephantBride

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #645 on: August 04, 2016, 08:38:44 pm »
Hi! Worth it ba ang foil stamping?!? It would double kasi the costing of the invites. I couldn't decide tuloy. It's reallt beautiful though and is till up to the budget. Kaso everytime I pictured it out being thrown away after the wedding parang nakakawalang gana mag spend too much on the invites. What's your opinion sissies?

pinkonearth

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #646 on: August 04, 2016, 08:59:07 pm »
^Yes, I find it beautiful too!

However, there are two things I keep thinking of every time I try to consider having ours foil-stamped:

1) Like you, I am aware that these will just get thrown away
2) Previous brides saying that they wish they never spent extra to "upgrade" their invitations

The money I'd save for not pushing through with foil stamping can best be added to either food or the honeymoon. Just my thoughts. :)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close