Author Topic: Invitations (Part 3)  (Read 83460 times)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #520 on: March 08, 2016, 04:56:25 pm »
^uso yan sa province sis. pwede naman yan I think.

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #521 on: March 08, 2016, 07:02:47 pm »
^^ mrs.abc yes sis depende sayo if you have a lot to spare on getting lots of people as part of your entourage why not? Hehe

overdose_23

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #522 on: March 08, 2016, 08:59:02 pm »
Hi mga sis! Kelangan ba ilagay sa invitations ang name ng officiating priest? Okay lang ba wala nito sa invitations? Matagal pa ata mabibigay ng church yung name ng officiating priest namin e. TIA!

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #523 on: March 09, 2016, 04:10:38 am »
^wala sakin sis. buti nalang nga di ko nilagay kasi ibang priest nagkasal samin kesa don sa sinabi nila.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #524 on: March 09, 2016, 12:24:53 pm »
Hi mga sis! Kelangan ba ilagay sa invitations ang name ng officiating priest? Okay lang ba wala nito sa invitations? Matagal pa ata mabibigay ng church yung name ng officiating priest namin e. TIA!

Some put the names, but in our case we didn't have a priest yet when we had our invitations laid out. So we just included the name of the priest on the missalette.

Funny lang, because we are going to give our priest an invitation to our wedding, but nahihiya kami that his name isn't on the entourage list. So we will just remove that page and send him the main invite and rsvp card heheh. The priest won't even know anyway that we have an entourage card, since not everyone has those made anyway.

emdchua

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #525 on: March 09, 2016, 12:47:23 pm »
sis chilli
sorry late reply, uhm samin 130 pesos per invite. printing method i don't know sis sorry

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #526 on: March 09, 2016, 01:15:23 pm »
^Thanks sis!!! =)

overdose_23

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #527 on: March 09, 2016, 04:08:51 pm »
Thanks sis shygirlme and sis Chili1113! Hindi ko nalang din ilagay baka magiba pa yung priest namin later on.. hahaha  :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #528 on: March 12, 2016, 07:02:24 pm »
Just got our wedding invitations from Ever Engraving. I am very happy with the outcome! =) The invitation suite looks really more expensive than what we paid, considering that it is letterpresed.

 I think the most impact came from the double-ply main invite. The 1st page is so thick that you can't even bend it, it's as stiff as thick as a thin illustration board.

If I could do it over, I don't think I would go for letterpress. But I would order double ply for all the sheets of the invitation. The super thick and stiff cardstock is more impressive than the letterpressing, and it is cheaper too!!

I highly recommend Ever Engraving!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 07:34:54 pm by Chili1113 »

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #529 on: March 19, 2016, 09:50:54 pm »
Hi girls,

Dropped by Ever Engraving at today's expo. They quoted me P100/pc for thermographic printing, 3-4 pcs, 238 gsm, envelope with lining. Is that cheap na for a bridal fair rate?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #530 on: March 20, 2016, 01:02:14 am »
^Hi Rowan! What size is that? If it is 8x8 or 9x7 I think that's their standard quotation at bridal fairs for thermography printing

 I got Ever Engraving also =) Was it Ms. Jenny Andal manning the booth in the bridal fair? She's really nice. She gave me a further discount when I was about to pay my balance hehe. Plus I returned some of my envelopes because the lining wasnt placed too neatly. Ms. Jenny replaced them, and even gave me extra envelopes for just in case I make a mistake in addressing them.

They were a lot cheaper than Jay Cee Kay (San Antonio Arcade, Makati), and some other printers. Although I am not sure how they compare to the ones in Binondo like Unifair.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 01:08:02 am by Chili1113 »

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #531 on: March 20, 2016, 08:07:24 am »
^Yup just 8 x 8. Yeah it was Ms. Jenny who manned the booth. Shes nice nga and seems to know a lot about paper and printing. Actually I went to the fair just to check them out since theyve been recommended by you guys ☺️ Sakto my budget is P100/invite and I really want thermographic printing. I booked them with P1000 downpayment just to take advantage of the rate but I will also check out Annasthetic since theyre more accessible to mw plus they offer envelope printing.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 08:22:11 am by rowan »

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #532 on: March 20, 2016, 10:26:38 am »
I just got my save the dates from Unifair. Super nice 😀

Here's a link if you guys want to see their work:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwTEemTrS4TSZXF3Z1FEWHNmUzg

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #533 on: March 20, 2016, 11:08:15 am »
^Ooh thats cute Shopaholic! If only I live near Binondo I would have checked them out too!

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #534 on: March 20, 2016, 03:00:46 pm »
Ang pretty sis shopaholic!  ;D


Just booked Print & Co. yesterday at the Bridal Fair. Super bait nila kausap. At first ang target namin is Printcity, kaso hindi kami masyado na-accommodate ng mga tao dun. :( Pero we are happy with Print & Co., very flexible sila since konti lang naman yung set na gusto namin ipa-print also, affordable din yung package na binigay nila samin. :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #535 on: March 20, 2016, 03:52:50 pm »
HI, I booked naman Urbanista Invites sa bridal fair yesterday. Mabait din kasi yung nag entertain sa akin and may design sila na nagustuhan ko. They quoted me Php110 each for a 3 page 5x7 matte white with belt printed + ribbon + customized monogram with lining. If walang accessories at plain white lang na envelope, Php60 each na lang daw.

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #536 on: March 20, 2016, 03:53:00 pm »
Thanks sis Rowan and pogi02. Best part about it was that it just cost about PhP20 each. With 10pcs. extra pa! 😆

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #537 on: March 20, 2016, 10:17:08 pm »
^finally booked jayceekay for our wedding invitation. Actually i only need 50 pcs and i asked ever engraving if how much sa kanila but unfortunately di pala sila tumatanggap ng less than 100 na letter pressed with foil. Then I asked jayceekay kasi alam ko na mapapamahal ako kung 50 pcs lang kukunin ko pero ayoko din naman na may masayang na invitation. Fortunately miss cristy accepted my 50 pcs invite with the pegs that i want and i think the price is fair! I'm so happy!!!! mabilis din sya kausap and accessible ang shop nila sa akin. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #538 on: March 21, 2016, 01:59:34 am »
^How much  did your letterpress come out with Jay Cee kay? The quoted me 180 per set before. They also don't have cotton paper noh? Nako, I am a but disappointed with my letterpress because the imprint isn't deep. But I was aware that Ever Engraving doesn't have pure cotton paper.

a_recruitment

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #539 on: March 21, 2016, 10:38:59 am »
hi sisses! any feedback on print cafe? we're interested sana to get them since ang convenient ng office location nila, but wala ako masyadong makitang reviews.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close