Author Topic: Invitations (Part 3)  (Read 83536 times)

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #460 on: January 25, 2016, 04:34:35 pm »
Sweetscapes has a partner printing service.. she can refer her clients to them and that will be easier kasi sila na yung maguusap about sa requirements.

Sis, do you know kung sino partner nila? We are in the process of DIYing our invites kaya printing na lang kailangan namin. Thanks!

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #461 on: January 27, 2016, 03:26:15 pm »
hi mga sis! How much kaya ang pinaka exagged nyong nagastos for an invitation with 200 guests? Just want to have an idea rwgarding this matter. Thanks so much..

biskybear

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #462 on: January 27, 2016, 03:36:36 pm »
Hi prettylove. I initially set our budget to P70
per set, max. I went to the bridal fair at PICC last weekend and I was able to book Ever Engraving for P50 per set of 4 - 6x6 square invites with free colored envelope and envelope lining, both of my choice. It's too good to be true i know, so I was skeptical at first but upon discovering that they do our law firm's calling cards din pala, nawala na yung hesitations ko.

Downside lang siguro sa kanila is super basic ng layout nila so if you want something different, you'll have to get somebody else to do the layout. Ours kasi is basic and traditional so there's really no problem.

May cute, sort of geometric invitation din pala sila na foldable. Maganda yung quality ng paper. I didnt get it lang kasi it doesn't fit my theme.

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #463 on: January 27, 2016, 11:11:57 pm »
Hi sissies! Has anybody worked with Print Lane before? So far sila yung pinaka affordable rate for 100 invites (10k) for 4 sets including main, entourage, rsvp and map with envelope inserts (not sure if thats how you call it) plus may foil stamp and letterpress pa sya. Ok naman kausap yung sales agent nila though medyo hindi smiley face si ate when I went there accidentally. We just passed by their Recto office while going to Divi to scout for entourage mananahi.  Just wanted to know any past reviews about them before kami mag decide to book. Any review will be really appreciated. Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 11:31:53 pm by pinaydiaspora »

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #464 on: January 28, 2016, 09:54:00 am »
^thanks sis bisky bear! ❤️❤️❤️

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #465 on: January 28, 2016, 12:37:43 pm »
Ladies!

When did you start doing your invitation? Would it be early now that I pass all the information sa printer? Then printing is June.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #466 on: January 28, 2016, 05:38:26 pm »
briskybear: I booked Ever Engraving Stationery too. Don't worry they are super reputable. They did invitations of many of my friends and relatives already.

I agree, they are inevpensive too! I got my full letterpressed invitation (8"x 8", 1 page double ply, 1 color) for only P160/set. I know that sounds like a lot but that is so cheap compared to the other letterpress printers. Craft Master had OK prices also but their office is super hassle to go to.

Thing is grabe old style mag layout si Ever Engraving. That is why I needed to get someone to do my invitation layout. I got Sweetscapes and she did it for me for 1500 =)

biskybear

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #467 on: January 28, 2016, 05:44:11 pm »
That's such a relief to know Chili1113! It's the first time kasi that I booked on the spot without doing prior research. I'm super excited na tuloy! 😍

Little Miss Dream Girl

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #468 on: January 28, 2016, 06:32:31 pm »
Hi! I'm just starting to plan….  :) hoping for some advice/opinions about Save the Date cards. My friend abroad had these sent out. But in Manila, common ba mag padala ng Save the Date cards? Do you really need it? Ok lang ba kung invitations lang? Any thoughts about this would be appreciated.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #469 on: January 28, 2016, 07:27:27 pm »
I did send out electronic save the dates relatives, friends and overseas. Then gave the hard copy to my principal sponsors and entourage :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #470 on: January 28, 2016, 07:45:51 pm »
Hi! I'm just starting to plan….  :) hoping for some advice/opinions about Save the Date cards. My friend abroad had these sent out. But in Manila, common ba mag padala ng Save the Date cards? Do you really need it? Ok lang ba kung invitations lang? Any thoughts about this would be appreciated.

Hi!! =) I opted not to print our Save The Date cards, for the reason that we are having difficulty managing our guest list and are not announcing our exact wedding date until we send out the formal invitations.  Save the Dates are commonly done in Manila, but it really is up to the couple =)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #471 on: January 28, 2016, 07:55:25 pm »
We gave out save the date cards when we visited our principal sponsors to formally ask them to be our ninongs/ninangs and inform them about pertinent details which are all in the save the date. Then we just sent electronic copies via email and FB event to all others :)

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #472 on: January 29, 2016, 11:31:00 am »
briskybear: I booked Ever Engraving Stationery too. Don't worry they are super reputable. They did invitations of many of my friends and relatives already.

Sis can you give me their email or website kung meron. I'm currently doing our layout and I just need a cheap but reliable supplier for printing that also do letterpress. Thanks!!!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #473 on: January 29, 2016, 02:22:54 pm »
^Here is their website. Don't mind the invitation samples on their website hahah super outdated na. They have better samples if you visit their office.
http://www.everengraving.com/EverEngraving/EverEngraving.html


Thing is though they do not have 100% cotton paper like Crane Lettra which is ideal for  letterpress. Which perhaps why it is so cheap. But to me it is good enough, since I dont want to spend extra for all that.

You can also try Craft Master. They have good prices for letterpress also and have the option to use cotton paper. http://www.craftmasterinvitations.com/
Their office might be OK for you to visit. I would have chosen but their office is too far for me, and Ever Engraving is very convenient for me.

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #474 on: January 30, 2016, 12:01:59 am »
^ thanks sis! We are both based overseas ni h2b kaya thru recommendations lang talaga kami nagbabase. Will inquire with both of them na din para more options, and we need someone na madali kausap kahit email lang.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #475 on: February 01, 2016, 06:12:31 pm »
Just came from Ever Engraving. And I am so happy because they gave me an additional P10 off hehe so My letterpress invitation suite will now only be P150/set!! Whats nice is that since the outer envelope also costs P10/piece I can now add the outer envelope for free. Yayyyy...

Little Miss Dream Girl

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #476 on: February 02, 2016, 11:47:28 am »
msdianne, that's a good idea… electronic save-the-date…. Siyempre, bottom line is I want to cut costs kung saan pwede. Save-the-date cards (hardcopy) would be nice but budget-wise, it may have to be replaced with electronic version. hehe  ;D

Chili1113 caleeice - yes, mas-pormal yung hardcopy and hard to send it out to early in case of guest list changes

I researched online and meron options for save-the-date videos. But baka magastos din coz you'll hire a videographer/ director etc…. Just found the idea of a save-the-date video interesting… anybody doing a video?

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #477 on: February 03, 2016, 01:51:56 pm »
^Hi sis. Sometimes kasama ito sa package ng photo & video. They usually offer STD videos as part rin ng e-sesh. :)

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #478 on: February 03, 2016, 02:13:36 pm »
^sa print divas may free silang (50pcs) save the date cards and (100pcs)thank you cards if you booked yung promo nila sa bridal fairs.

Little Miss Dream Girl

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #479 on: February 04, 2016, 12:53:26 pm »
^Hi sis. Sometimes kasama ito sa package ng photo & video. They usually offer STD videos as part rin ng e-sesh. :)
Thanks for the info! That's really good to know. Something to consider. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close