We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis try mo gsm 80, nagprint ako ng missallette covers, medyo makapal na yung 80 eh, kaya naman.. trial and error mo nalang baka depender rin sa printer. hehe Sa baclaran kami nagpagawa ng invites. actually kapresyo sia ni Kenneth uy pero QC based kasi si KU kaya we opted for Baclaran. achieved naman ang peg namin.
So we gave up with our DIY invites and we're now having WINK print them for us. H2B made the designs via AI and I gave inputs and fonts and designs. But I guess I'm willing to pay a little extra, given the peace of mind that my invites will come out how I want them to be..Hehe
subscribing sissies..Do you have latest WINK rates? We have na kasi the lay out and need na namin ng for print outs na lang. Thanks!