We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis LingMVL, what's the size of the envelope you bought from NB? thanks!
hi sis @anneshirley, our invitation supplier initially started providing soft copies lang. search mo sa FB, the pretty palette by OJ. Pero now she offers printing services na din. everything went well naman with her. others who does the same: sweetscapes designs, 101 folk street, moki gray.
Hi sis krysia27. who is your calligrapher? Nagawa siya ng envelope addressing?
Ako sis tinatamong ko ng direcho anong full name ng partner niya. Then some of them will respond naman na hindi nila kasama, or they will tell me the full name.
Can anyone also recommend a supplier that prints the envelope addresses too? Cheaper kasi pag ganun...
Thanks sevenstars!! =) Also considering having the layout done by Sweetscapes so thaat I can maximize the letterpress printing LOLdolphine: I plan to just use a regular home printer to print names on the envelopes. I was considering hand calligraphy at first, but I like the flexibility of printing any time at my own convenience in small batches.
Ah okay sis, siguro pag nag reply na lang sila sa rsvp na. Though august pa kami mag send out ng invitation 2mons before the wedding. Thank you. Diy kasi yung board ko eh.
Annaesthetic Designs prints names on envelopes... i was originally planning to have this hand-calligraphed but realized it was either too expensive (P15/name), tedious (if DIY), ugly (if i fail to write nicely lol) so i made sure to book someone who already prints the names. Calligraphy style font nalang.If you're printing at home make sure to purchase additional envelopes!! Nasstuck daw yan sa printer kaya a lot of invitation suppliers dont like printing on them.
dolphine: I plan to just use a regular home printer to print names on the envelopes. I was considering hand calligraphy at first, but I like the flexibility of printing any time at my own convenience in small batches.