watch now

Author Topic: Am I being selfish?  (Read 1396 times)

graZiousa

  • Guest
Am I being selfish?
« on: March 25, 2015, 05:13:34 pm »
Hello mga sis.. Its been a while since the last time I posted a topic workloads has been very challenging this past months...

Sis, ask ko lang san ang punta ninyo on the holy week. My hubby and I are having little arguments where to spent vacation. When we were bf/gf pa lang we used to go home (sa place ni MIL). Like christmas we spent sa house namin and new years will be theirs.. Ganun ng ganun ang routine namin. When we get married and we only see each other once or twice a month lang since he is working far from where i'm working we are renting a apartment in his location. But I am planning to transfer na to his location at the end of this year ( this is another story though). Going back, he wanted to go to MIL place this holy week and I dont want to.. My reason is I really wanna have some rest. I dont want to travel long distance this time (from my location to his is 5 hours, to his location to MIL location another 4 hours). I ask him if we can just stay at our apartment, and he insisted na uuwi talaga kami. Seriously, ayoko talaga umuwi... We are together like 10 years and everytime umuuwi kami duon nagkakasakit ako sa pagod sa byahe.. Im planning to tel him that is he really want to go he go alone and I'm staying at our apartment. Do you think I am being rude here? Please let me know your opinion mga sis...

Thanks!  ;)



17glut

  • Guest
Re: Am I being selfish?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 06:38:07 pm »
medyo tricky ang topic na to kasi ppwede nyo pag awayan, instead of just telling him tease him para ma-convince sya tapos direcho na sexy time - ewan ko lang kung di pa sya makumbinsi nyan sa gusto mo  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close