Author Topic: San Augstin Church  (Read 1224 times)

fantabulous

  • Guest
San Augstin Church
« on: March 25, 2015, 02:08:20 pm »
Anyway, I am modifying this message. On hindsight, it was my fault I chose San Agustin and this choice should not hinder anyone else who want to hold their wedding in this Church. I should've done my research. In the end, I cannot blame anyone else except myself. Just a word of caution to those who are considering San Agustin; be aware of the limitations prescribed by the Church and carefully discuss these limitations with your fiancé.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 01:44:04 pm by fantabulous »

reese17

  • Guest
Re: San Augstin Church
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 02:29:46 pm »
Sorry to hear about your situation, fantabulous. Would it be possible to set a personal meeting with the priest and make an appeal regarding your personal vows? Or try to see why he doesn't allow it? Is it possible na he's heard too many lengthy vows and wants to keep the ceremony solemn? It might help if he actually meets you F2F so that you can explain your reasons also.

fantabulous

  • Guest
Re: San Augstin Church
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 02:51:01 pm »
Hay nako, sis, I don't need this stress  :( anyway, you're right of course, who knows if they will allow us to say our vows. But I always keep thinking that the reason why San Agustin church doesn't allow this is because they schedule weddings on the hour every hour. Everything in my dealings with them (although I must say the staff naman are kind but they should be, what with the amount they are being paid!) as well as in their brochure is about the ceremony being kept within 1 hour only. Here is an extract from the brochure:

"If the Groom and/or the Bride and/or members of the entourage are late, there will be no more picture takings (sic) at the end of the mass. Be reminded that only one hour (with emphasis) is allotted per wedding; there is an additional charge of Php5,000 for an excess of one hour, this is only allowed if there's no other scheduled Wedding or Mass on (sic) the following time."


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close