watch now

Author Topic: Latest Makeup Hacks  (Read 2419 times)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Latest Makeup Hacks
« on: March 25, 2015, 09:06:04 am »
Hello Sissies! I started this topic so we can share the latest makeup hacks that we may have learned from various media (youtube, television, radio, magazines, etc.)and networks (friends, family, makeup artists, etc.), yun mga lifesavers, revolutionary, life- changing, etc. even yun funny experiences nyo kung fail or hindi yun tinry nyong makeup hack hehe and of course, product recommendations! (pero not advertising ha bawal yun hehe) so post away girls! :)

Ako masheshare ko, I just learned last night that you can use red lippie as under eye concealer! I haven't tried it though.. Mas ok daw kapag matte. So tamang tama kasi hindi ko masyado nagagamit si MAC Ruby Woo hehe. Pero I observed that it's the same logic lang naman with the peach concealer kasi hinahalo din sya sa concealer (syempre!)

I also tried na gawin blush- on yun lipstick pero masyado sticky hindi kaya ng oily skin ko.

And I read from a blog na yun Bobbi Brown touch- up stick ay same formulation as the stick foundation nila..so mas bang for your buck kung yun stick foundi yun bibilhin. :)

petlovah

  • Guest
Re: Latest Makeup Hacks
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 11:46:10 am »
the use of red lippie is mostly used ng mga dark skinned based from what I usually saw before. actually, ang cool!  ;) never thought a red lipstick can serve as parang concealer.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Latest Makeup Hacks
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 02:24:26 pm »
I also saw/ read that lipbalms or petroleum jelly can be used as highlighters..pero parang ang sticky nun :/

mascara can be used as eyeliner din and vice versa ;) basta yun walang fibers!

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Latest Makeup Hacks
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 02:16:29 am »
^ red ba sis? I used orange noon :) better at countering the undereye blueness imo..mas close rin siya to salmon.. mac morange would be great siguro :)

hack ito for me, when putting setting powder, press and dab it into the skin as it fills the pores and minimizes them :* brushing wont cut it for me.. but dont press powder into your pores on a daily basis :)

ito weird hack, use hairspray, holds your makeup in daw talaga..idk if true.

yung makeup artist ni Heart sabi niya apply foundation downward, mas flawless daw finish. Also, put a lot of powder to set..cakey lang daw yun at first pero 30 mins later magset na daw and it will be flawless.

Have a lot of loose powder sa undereyes when putting eyeshadow to catch the falling and loose shadow.. :)

use edge sa spoon to curl lashes hihi (tried pero difficult LOL )

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Latest Makeup Hacks
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 02:43:13 pm »
^I tried the red lippies this morning I used MAC Ruby Woo ok naman hinalo ko sa kpalette concealer ko. Love it!

I also tried the hairspray for the face na trick pero nagkapimple ako.. I used Raven Hairspray marami siguro chemical kasi hairspray :<

I also tried the spoon trick for the lashes. Mahirap nga sya took me a lot of tries to get a decent curl :<

yun brow powder pwede rin sya eyeshadow, I do this with the in2it brow powder. Mas makapit pati, the black one perf for smokey eyes. ;P

thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: Latest Makeup Hacks
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 04:27:00 pm »
After applying liquid foundie, buff in powder with a buffing brush daw for a natural flawless look. It wont move the liquid foundie daw. I have oily  and acidic skin to the highest level haha, so as usual as expected, the powder melted onto my skin and caked afterwards. So this technique is not for me.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Latest Makeup Hacks
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 12:36:02 am »
@ireeene

sis to add pala hack po sa in2it brow powder..my eyebrows are like, raven black and i blatantly refuse to make them lighter :) so yung 2 other palettes downright useless for me. So what I do is I use the lightest one to contour my nose.. natural looking shadow naman siya tingnan sa nose ko..if morena siguro, the middle color will do.. medyo dark na rin kase yung lightest shade sa akin :) dapat blend ng blend..

Idk how many girls know this but PAT your liptint sa cheeks instead of rubbing them :) color deposit is intensified, plus hindi pa na.rub2 mo yung skin mo :)

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Latest Makeup Hacks
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 01:37:10 am »
everyday hack ko siguro is after ko put yung balmtint from revlon, i pat in onto my lips, and then the rest na nasa finger ko, i use as blush. and yes, Minatay, pina-pat ko lang yun sa apples ng cheeks ko to look flushed lang.

the red lippie undereye concealer did not work on me.  ;D tama nga, i think it's for the morena-skin ones.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Latest Makeup Hacks
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 01:54:24 am »
^ his sis babyboo regards po :) hihi
quick question po, the lipbalm tint you mentioned, is that the lip butter or the kiss me tint thingy? ???

yeah the red lipstick unfortunately doesnt work on me rin :( but light orange does :) salmon family colors 👍 kahit corrector sa bobbi brown for undereyes ma.orange ng tone..so if may orangey lipstick kayo girls try niyo :)

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Latest Makeup Hacks
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 02:03:05 am »
My makeup hacks:

- I use lipstick as blush
- Yung blush ko na nyx, ginagamit ko din lipstick.
- i use eyeshadow as eyeliner, binabasa ko lang yung brush.
- evian spray after makeup, gusto ko lang yung finish nya after parang ang lakas maka fresh.
- brown eyeshadow for kilay
- pansin ko pag ginagawa kong parang watercolor yung eyeshadow, ang lakas ng staying power, hindi nag ki-crease. Pati pag sa kilay ko nilalagay.
- i mix revlon colorstay foundation with laura mercier foundation primer radiance. Ang ganda ng effect promise. Parang blooming palagi. Mas gusto ko yung effect nito kesa sa foundation + oil.


babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Latest Makeup Hacks
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 03:32:00 am »
Minatay, it's with Revlon, yung just bitten kissable balmstain nila, sorry i used balmtint. yun kasi medyo may balmness talaga siya unlike their matte kinds. kaya nagsstain rin siya sa cheeks pag ginamit  ;D

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Latest Makeup Hacks
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 07:28:39 pm »
Personally tried:

-Layering baby powder between mascara for fuller looking lashes
-Olive oil to remove waterproof eye makeup
-lipstick as blush - looks dewey :)
-tapping in finishing powder
-when covering undereyes - tap in concealer in a triangular shape
-highlight color in the inner corner of the eyes to brighten up the eyes

Haven't tried
-burnt match as eyeliner



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close