watch now

Author Topic: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4  (Read 3784 times)

shshshsh

  • Guest
VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« on: March 22, 2015, 07:24:04 am »
Link to previous thread: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,244190.580.html

Locked na siya so I decided to make a new one.

May naka-try na ba dito ng bagong formula ng superskin3 toner? Before kasi diba clindamycin and phosphate formula nila but now it's monolaurin and mandelic acid?

Do they have the same effects?

chatteraddict

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 04:00:34 pm »
Hi shshshsh, i'm using superskin 3 toner. The only thing na talagang pansin compared sa old toner is the size, mas maliit yung bago. As per the toner itself, its basically the same effect for me. Though parang mas matapang ng konti yung amoy ng bagong formula. It still works good for oily skin.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 02:07:51 pm »
Ano kaya pwede ko ipalit na VMV moisturizer don sa Hydra Balance ko?  Malapit ko na maubos  and I'm hiyang sa VMV..any recos for another effective moisturizer from them?

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 02:02:43 pm »
i want to try the skin savvy foundation. the last time i checked 1,800++ na siya. nagmahal ba ulit?

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 06:38:05 am »
still contemplating about getting the superskin package nila for combination skin (toner, cleanser, cream)

i was told to stop everything i am using on my face 2 weeks prior to using their line,

i only use neostrata facial cleanser, neostrata glycolic lotion, niacinamide, neutrogena foam wash

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 12:37:43 am »
Came from their sale in their makati clinic earlier and bought my stash for the next 6 months--till the next big sale. I love their stuff but I just wish their prices would stop increasing as it does every year. =(  their hydra balance cleanser, toner, and moisturizer are so basic but everytime I switch to another brand, my skin isn't as good. I dunno why. Trying also their re-everything advanced cream, and eye serum. So far the advanced cream is comparable to my neostrata smoothing cream, but the vmv is more expensive =(

Project60

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 07:26:38 am »
wahhh kaya pala dami tao sa makati nila... sale pala didn't know. tapos na ba? want to try sana yung axilight deo, face cover (sunscreen) and moisturizer

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 05:46:46 pm »
^yes sis sale yesterday but 1 day only. =( Next one is December I think. It was 15% off, then 30% off if you buy worth 5k, then 40% off if you buy worth 10k. I always wait for the sale and hoard my VMV staples The Aramada and Essence lines are only 25% off.

Anyways check out the VMV counters at the mall, they always have sales naman. And their bundle is a pretty good deal-- the one with the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. Parang you get one item free in the bundle I think. Ako lang, I wait for the skin soiree sale because I buy in bulk for the next 6 months use. I use the scrub at night, and the cream cleanser in the AM. Its quite expensive at P750 each because I consume 1 scrub and 1 cleanser a month so that's P1500/ month just for cleanser! This is why I wait for the sale but its still expensive but I am addicted to it!!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 05:54:43 pm by Chili1113 »

stfuuuuu

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 11:44:59 pm »
Effective po ba yung superskin 3 sa prone-acne???

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2016, 12:17:19 am »
^Its OK but I don't rely on it.It helps keep my skin clear but it isn't enough for active breakouts. I use clindamycin with retinoic acid toner for when I have breakouts, and spot treat with benzoyl peroxide and I also use tretinoin for anti-acne and antiaging.

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2016, 12:19:42 am »
Who have used na the conditioner and shampoo nila?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2016, 01:28:35 pm »
^Ive tried the shampoo/body wash and I love it. Haven't tried the conditioner though

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 01:17:05 pm »
^sis nakakaalis ba ng dandruff at cannot cause breakouts?

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 01:18:33 pm »
I've tried VMV hypoallergenics Hydra balance smart cleanser and moisturizer. It made my skin oily.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 07:29:42 pm »
Finally my skin is clearing up... never again will I use ANY Olay product. It broke me out so badly. I had to go back to all VMV and Obagi products-- and prescription meds-tretinoin, adapalene, and glycolic acid and finally my skin is OK but I have marks from my old zits. I really hate anything Olay as I am really allergic.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 11:13:24 pm »
^I just use VMV for basic skincare--- hydra balance cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. But I rely on my prescription meds for my real acne/antiaing which is tretinoin, adapalene, hydroquinone. Lately I added VMV re-everything line (glycolic acid) for days when I don't use tetinoin.

googoo

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4an
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 12:57:54 am »
I have the superskin care bundle with superskin 2 mandelic toner, hydra balance smart cleansing scrub, and  the moisturizer.  My question is if anyone here uses the scrub as in everyday?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: VMV Hypoallergenics Thread 4
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 01:32:03 am »
^ I use the scrub everyday at night and use the cream cleanser in the morning =) Have not had problems with it since the scrub isn't that grainy and harsh

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close