watch now

Author Topic: parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?  (Read 4479 times)

m_lim

  • Guest
parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?
« on: March 16, 2015, 11:51:44 pm »
na aaddict ako lately mag lagay ng flowers sa bahay. parang ang saya ng mood pag baba mo sa umaga.

kaso hindi pako marunong mag ayos. saan ba meron flower arrangement class??

share niyo naman types of flowers na nalagay niyo.

carnation fave ko ngayon kaso mahal sa Dangwa. 180, around 10-12pcs lang. eh gusto ko madami para maganda...

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 09:19:17 pm »
Yes. Yes. Yes

Fresh flowers just really contribute to everyone's well being.
May panahon my arrangements are big and complicated.  Meron time simple solo buds lang in vases. 
I took no lessons, I just get ideas from leading US mags. (It pays to invest in a variety of practical vases too; makes arranging easy.).
I am reserving Ikebana and all that studied floral art for my old age. :D

I am strict about freshness. Kahit mura kung worn at the edges na - Or pagod na sa tagal in cold storage --  I will not buy.

I buy from Puentespina sa Arnaiz or sa Market! Market!  I like the former for uniformity & reliability; the latter source for variety.  I envy others' floral gardens but well, I can't even get to cut the Sexy Pink blooms from our garden.  I reserve gardening for my old age too. :D.

To cut on costs -- go with what's plentiful for the season. 

I like most flowers, but avoid most orchids. Though I often like those phalaenopsis -- calms me when I feel my life is cluttered.  I minimize buying roses -- parang very special feeling ko receiving roses  on Valentine's Day or on my birthday.

My favorites are the white lilies, smaller than my other favorite: pink Stargazers.  I insist on the sweet-smelling varieties. Whites give off the best scents. Those varieties with no scents - I don't get.  Exciting yo find the tangerine and very yellow ones too. 
Another favorite I inherited from my Lola: Azucenas with scents.  Haaayyyy, nighttime Lang may scents so madami sellers try to fool you with the no-scent varieties.

Nothing beats sweet scents on pretty blooms when you enter your home and your room.
Whether a profuse or modest arrangement, flowers make you feel special & convince you your life is beautiful. Hahaha.

So there, my addiction to fresh flowers is as long as my cuento. Hahaha.

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 05:19:10 pm »
wow dream ko yan pag may sarile na kaming home, actually I can do that now mag set ako ng budget for it. I saw the ones being sold in Market Market and ang dami!!

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 06:21:24 am »
Naglalagay lang ako ng fresh flowers sa bahay pag tulip season kasi yun lang gusto kong flower kaso by the season lang sya.

rheap

  • Guest
Re: parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 12:55:36 am »
Not often as I'd like it to be..dati lagi since mura naman flowers dito sa Baguio.
My favorite is alstroemeria flowers. They look like mini orchids to me. I get it for P35 for 2 bundles. Different colors to choose from and can last for a week.

The flowers on my vase right now are anthuriums. Binili ni hubby. P40 for 2 bundles. 1 week na sya pero nakatayo pa rin. It can last for weeks.

Ngayon mas gusto ko yung nasa paso na, nasasayangan ako sa pera when the flowers wilt.
I am growing petunias in small pots and will eventually fill a vertical wall with them.  :)


archeamor

  • Guest
Re: parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 02:14:13 pm »
Hi Girls,

I too approves on growing flowers, you'll appreciate them more if you've seen them grow. That's good for living room and bedroom since they absorb carbon dioxide and help us clean the air we breath but for the dining room and kitchen, it's better to have the once that are already cut (flowers on vase with water) no soil or artificial soil. This is to prevent spreading of germs and bacteria :) My sister also told me to pour on meds on the water where the flowers will be placed. You may use biogesic or neozep. Para mas tumagal buhay ng flowers. If this is wrong please correct me. I do this on my flower displays and i think it helps.

xoxo

Joyce0421

  • Guest
Re: parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 05:10:36 pm »
Yes. Sa house palagi kami naglalagay ng flowers more likely roses and sunflowers. Para kasing dagdag buhay sila sa bahay! :)

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2015, 09:25:04 am »
Yes my mom's a florist so every other day ata bago, roses,casa,carnation gerbera, at madami pang iba

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 07:11:09 am »
I usually buy what's available. Pero sa flower nursery, dami variety. I'm not sure if Meron tayong ganyan sa pinas. Mukhang dangwa lang ata ang option dyan? Market market ok din ata, pero sa grocery Mas mahal pa at di na siguro ganun ka fresh.

julsaanti

  • Guest
Re: parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2015, 06:02:05 pm »
Sa condo kami nakatira and yes, every weekend though ako bumibili ng flowers for the house, nakakaengganyo kasi sabay pa sa resort style na condo namin haha

iam_me

  • Guest
Re: parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 09:46:27 pm »
Wala kaming flower sa house di kasi ko mahilig sa flowers e :(

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2016, 06:06:33 pm »
It would be great to always have fresh flowers at home!! :) Unfortunately, I don't have a green thumb. I'm extremely bad at it. No kidding. Succulents na nga lang, namatayan pa ako! Hehe.

delleamor

  • Guest
Re: parati ba kayo may flowers sa bahay?
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2016, 05:40:32 pm »
Sa bahay ni mama, ayaw nya ng flowers. Namamatay lang din daw [textspeak!]. Sayang lang daw. Pero once I have my own condo unit, I fill it up with flowers lol

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close