We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I cringe at all the DRAMA of dreamechanics videos!! I cant stand watching it lalo na its all the same format. I can even predict already what will happen next in the video, always nalang same sequence yan... 1.Outside hotel 2. Voice over of Personal Vows 3. Back to preps/makeup 4. walking down aisle 5. exchange of gifts during preps 6. grand entrance at reception 7. First Dance........... So predictable. Paulit ulit lahat ng videos. Parang wedding video factory- and the editing isnt as good as in older films. That's why for me I will choose the music myself and give explicit instructions na bawal any audio/sound other than the music I selected. That way wala silang chance to insert mga drama drama crying dialogue, or mga pa-funny jokes said during preps na hindi naman funny pero nasasama sa video!! Pero wala na ako magagawa on how they edit the film.
1.Outside hotel 2. Voice over of Personal Vows 3. Back to preps/makeup 4. walking down aisle 5. exchange of gifts during preps 6. grand entrance at reception 7. First Dance........... So predictable. Paulit ulit lahat ng videos.
But lately I cringe at all the DRAMA of dreamechanics videos!! I cant stand watching it lalo na its all the same format. I can even predict already what will happen next in the video, always nalang same sequence yan... 1.Outside hotel 2. Voice over of Personal Vows 3. Back to preps/makeup 4. walking down aisle 5. exchange of gifts during preps 6. grand entrance at reception 7. First Dance........... So predictable. Paulit ulit lahat ng videos. Parang wedding video factory- and the editing isnt as good as in older films. That's why for me I will choose the music myself and give explicit instructions na bawal any audio/sound other than the music I selected. That way wala silang chance to insert mga drama drama crying dialogue, or mga pa-funny jokes said during preps na hindi naman funny pero nasasama sa video!! Pero wala na ako magagawa on how they edit the film.
Thanks sis! Anyway, sis may team B na pala ang dreamechanics, so please clarify and insist with them na sina Teej and Melanie yung dadating sa wedding mo.
kiracharlie: thanks for the tips!! I will definitely make a list of my requests and guidelines for the videographer. Same here we are not having personal vows, or any gift/letter giving during preps hehe so come to think of it, there really wont be any need for a voice over in the video.
I just asked Dreamechanics if sila ba personally (Teej and Mel) ang magko-cover ng wedding ko, sabi nila, "hi ma'am, we only have 1 team on your wedding day, both of us will be there "