Author Topic: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4  (Read 116198 times)

carlee

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2015, 06:11:49 pm »
congrats sis carlee! best wishes for you at sa hubby mo..you looked so happy and beautiful on your wedding! hihi. maganda nga yung video mo..can i ask for their rates?.naghahanap pa kasi kami ng p/v until now kahit meron na kaming shortlist ng suppliers..thanks sis! congrats uli!

Thank you sis :) and for appreciating the videos etc :)

For the photos its 60k yata pero ang dami kasing inclusions nun, plus pre nup etc pa and the album

For the Video, i think 50k or less din, pero kumpleto narin yung package. With aerial pa yun, plus iba't ibang inclusions pa :)

Hiwalay sakin ang photo and video para makapag focus silang mabuti sa ginagawa nila, Remember
Photos and Videos are forever 😊

I'm a Happy Bride ❤️❤️❤️

fb page : https://www.facebook.com/carlaandreneoriel
(nandyan yung mga wedding pictures and some suppliers pero wala pa yung pictures from the official photographer)

SDE :  https://vimeo.com/122658541

Happy Prep mga sis ! if you have questions im willing to help :)

Sherdon

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2015, 10:54:57 am »
Hi po, may i know their package for wedding.thanks much😊

fantabulous

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2015, 06:38:43 pm »
Mga sis, has anyone of you personally met with or had Dreamechanics as your videographer? I already paid DP. My coordinator is not too enthusiastic about them; medyo arogante daw and not your team players. Do you have feedback on them, mga sis na sila din ang videographers? TIA!

gi_jane101112

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2015, 07:20:05 pm »
hihi..welcome sis carlee! can i ask for your videographer's contact number? thanks!

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2015, 11:45:57 pm »
@ fantabulous, Dreamechanics ang videographer namin but we're not yet done with our wedding. We met with Teej personally, ok naman sya kausap. Magalang saka polite. Not sure lang how they treat co-suppliers tho. 

fantabulous

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2015, 09:50:08 am »
@ fantabulous, Dreamechanics ang videographer namin but we're not yet done with our wedding. We met with Teej personally, ok naman sya kausap. Magalang saka polite. Not sure lang how they treat co-suppliers tho.

I wanted to write something else here, but on second thought I didn't want to bad-mouth any supplier I haven't even worked with in the past. So here goes: the feedback I got about them is very worrying, considering that we only have a month to go before the wedding. When I raised the issue with my hubby, he said we will talk to each of our supplier personally when he arrives and make them understand that our wedding day is a special day for us and we will not tolerate diva behavior, and that we want all our suppliers to work as one team. Let's see how the talk will go.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:21:03 am by fantabulous »

astarte

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2015, 11:02:32 am »
^ sis update mo kami dyan how everything will be handled kasi ang p/v talaga isa sa mga costly na suppliers. All the best to you and sana maging smooth ang lahat.

Mga sis if may south based sa inyo heto na research ko lang. Aperture name ng p/v by glance digital. I think meetup talaga if you want to see their portfolio. Packages start at 45k to 80k. Copy paste ko na lang dito yung email comm namin:

"For Early Booking, we give FREE Aerial Services for Prenuptial and On The Day Event plus FREE Save The Date Video and Use of Projector. All Packages include Same Day Edit. Hope you hear from you soon.. you can [textspeak!] us for presentation of actual album and videos."

Laguna address mga sis eh so sa mga cavite/laguna/tagaytay brides baka pwede nila to check. Though ang query ko is for metro manila wala naman nabanggit na transpo fee sa email. If may mga interested pwede ko forward yung email kasi yung inclusions ng packages as attachment and mahaba masyado pag post ko pa dito heheh.

jAzMyNe18

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2015, 11:04:44 am »
fantabulous, hi. I am a Dreamechanics bride. I rarely post here kasi mas active ako sa isang wedding group. Anyway, as for my review on them, (I don't about your coordinator, I won't ask who she/he is at kung saan galing [textspeak!] hugot niya) they are very professional. Arogante? I really, really doubt. Mon (yun ang dinig kong name niya) is very cool. Kasabay ko pa siya sa bridal car (may isang funny incident pa kaya kailangan ko talagang ihighlight). Wala si Teej pero andun si Melanie and she's nice pati si Aldrich (siya yung nagcover sa akin mostly). Not a team player? I super doubt lalo. Kasi nung dumating sila sa hotel, my HMUA is already in the midst of her job pero nung nagkita sila, chika ng konti (mga ilang seconds lang naman as in like: "Uy, ma'am, tayo ulit.") I think my HMUA won't smile and laugh with them kung hindi sila team player. Pati photogs ko, minsan sabay sila nagshoshoot.

I am betting my finger, Dreamechanics is a great team. :)

fantabulous

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2015, 12:08:43 pm »
Thanks, sisses! To be fair, I didn't know any of my suppliers personally. All but one I got from extensive research here in GT, and what I did was, when I read even just one negative feedback, I drop the supplier from the list of those we considered. So, I am jittery talaga when I have already paid DPs and I hear bad feedback. Hay, anyway we hope things turn out well talaga.


hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2015, 02:43:54 pm »
. So, I am jittery talaga when I have already paid DPs and I hear bad feedback. Hay, anyway we hope things turn out well talaga.

Sis, nothing to worry about dreamechanics.. They are our videog for our wedding on May. We haven't met them personally since I'm overseas but so far, okay sila kausap sa viber and email.. Mabilis din sila magreply and they are polite. According to my coordinator, okay sila ka-trabaho.
Another thing, when h2b and i had our prenup last month with our photog & hmua, we mentioned to them na ang videog namin sa wedding is dreamechanics. Our photog&hmua were excited upon hearing it, kase madalas daw nila maka-trabaho ang dreamechanics and great team daw sila :)

kp329

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2015, 09:12:10 pm »
hi guys, been lurking around since forever dito sa GT, haha.. sumakit na ulo pagbabackread ng mdaming thread.. 😂 Dec 2015 bride pero wala pa ko nabook kahit isa.. 😱 baka po pwede pa-pm rates and packages ng vidlens, dreamechanics, god's grace and aperture na rin... im from laguna btw. salamat ng madami. 😊

astarte

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2015, 11:22:38 pm »
hi guys, been lurking around since forever dito sa GT, haha.. sumakit na ulo pagbabackread ng mdaming thread.. 😂 Dec 2015 bride pero wala pa ko nabook kahit isa.. 😱 baka po pwede pa-pm rates and packages ng vidlens, dreamechanics, god's grace and aperture na rin... im from laguna btw. salamat ng madami. 😊

Sis yung sa aperture meron ako forward ko sayo post or pm your email na lang. :)

kp329

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2015, 07:06:22 pm »
hi sis astarte, asp329@gmail.com. TIA. :-)

astarte

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2015, 07:50:07 pm »
^ okay na sis. Enjoy! :)

prettybumbay28

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2015, 01:52:17 am »
@sis moana, may p/v ka na sis? Sorry I wasn't able to reply on your PM. Di pa ata ako allowed. Wala ako buttons for reply. As for your question, 30k and package ko with Peekxel. With pre-nup, avp, sde. No albums and frame. After wedding, dahil may budget na, we availed their album. And we're so happy with their output. Ganda ng lay-out ng album nila. They're also easy to deal with, hindi ka mahihirapan mag-request.

ava_camille

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2015, 02:16:03 am »
Attended my cousins wedding the other day and na impressed ako sa photovideo team nila and below 60k lang nila nakuha. MM photovideo https://www.facebook.com/M.MPhotoVideo. I have to commend Mara very organized

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2015, 07:02:24 pm »
Just sharing. May aerial shots na rin pala ang Dreamechanics. additional 10k.

waah sis thanks sa info! dati tinanggap ko nang wala silang aerial, pero ngayon meron na pala, i want it na!! ill try to squeeze this sa budget pag kaya pa. :)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2015, 09:30:53 pm »
^go sis! Ganda aerial shots. I messaged them kasi last week and asked kung may plan sila mag aerial shots soon. Sabi nila na ayun nga, meron na raw. mag uupload sila soon ng may aerial shots. Ako natanggap ko ng wala nang ganun ayaw talaga ni fiance eh.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2015, 10:26:41 pm »
Hello sisses!

Booked na our photog :) Zab and Bob Photography. Torn pa kami if service only or 1 of their packages, but already paid our DP just to block the date. By the way, contemporary ang style nila, just like CamZar :)

For video naman, meet namin sila next week. They are willing to give us free aerial and prenup video na. Yey! Praying na we agree on the rates as we're on a budget lang. :D

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 4
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2015, 10:38:15 pm »
^go sis! Ganda aerial shots. I messaged them kasi last week and asked kung may plan sila mag aerial shots soon. Sabi nila na ayun nga, meron na raw. mag uupload sila soon ng may aerial shots. Ako natanggap ko ng wala nang ganun ayaw talaga ni fiance eh.

i feel you sis.. i wanted this aerial but my fiance said no.. this is my wants na inayawan niya.. haha.. he said the aerial is max of 15 secs lang sa sde (max of 8 sa preps/reception then another 7secs sa church) so parang sayang daw.  dreamechanics creates beautiful sde's naman na daw, bonus na lang kung me aerial.. me point naman..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close