watch now

Author Topic: Laneige Thread 2  (Read 11794 times)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2016, 09:37:09 pm »
I'm currently using the Lip Sleeping Mask. :) Excited for my Water Sleeping Mask, Multiberry Repair Pack and Multiberry Peeling Gel to arrive! Sana okay sila. *fingers crossed*

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2016, 09:54:37 am »
^how was the lip sleeping mask sis?

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2016, 01:31:07 pm »
@j.adore..........talaga?  I was thinking na its a good product pa naman....Thanks.  Move on na ako tho the next...
Thanks.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2016, 03:25:34 pm »
^^ Okay siya sis. I use it every night, tho I've been trying not to. But I can't help it. Hehe. Paggising sa umaga, I have soft, moisturized and exfoliated lips. Just wipe it off in the morning. No need to do manual exfoliation na. I have uber dry, sensitive lips. :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2016, 06:15:54 pm »
@j.adore..........talaga?  I was thinking na its a good product pa naman....Thanks.  Move on na ako tho the next...
Thanks.

It really depends kasi lahat naman ng skin care products, hiyangan talaga. You'll only find out if you've tried. Ganon talaga 😊

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2016, 10:32:34 pm »
I have the water sleeping mask and I love it! I have to restrain myself from using it every night  ;D

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2016, 04:35:29 pm »
HUh? hindi ba sya everynight sis? Hindi ba its supposed to seal all the stuff you put on your face before sleeping?

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2016, 12:31:23 pm »
^ Sis, no. Once or twice a week lang. :))

I have the water sleeping mask too. It works really well. You put it on before you sleep and you wake up the next day looking so fresh!!! Teehee.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2016, 10:23:03 pm »
What I use now on my non-tret days are the Multiberry Peeling Gel + Multiberry Repair Pack + Water Sleeping Pack. :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2016, 02:18:24 pm »
^ Sis, no. Once or twice a week lang. :))

I have the water sleeping mask too. It works really well. You put it on before you sleep and you wake up the next day looking so fresh!!! Teehee.

oh noted buti sinabi nyo! checked the laneige site too 2 to 3 times a week nga lang daw :)

ganda ng bagong case ng cushions nila! i love!

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2016, 11:29:07 pm »
My Althea loot just arrived today! Got my Laneige sleeping mask so excited to try it  ;) I have skin food black sugar mask on my face as I write this haha. Ang babango  ng korean skincare products ;D

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2016, 09:51:36 am »
^saya no? might try the yogurt repair pack din. ano ba magandang essence sa laneige? :)

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2016, 10:49:59 am »
Effective ba yung mga Laneige product?

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2016, 02:20:24 pm »
^saya no? might try the yogurt repair pack din. ano ba magandang essence sa laneige? :)

Yes sis, nakakatuwa talaga so excited to try everything kaso yun nga  I forgot the essence kulang pa ang aking Korean skincare routine grabe ha napaka meticulous ng mga koreans sa routine nila but in fairness my skin is so soft recently feel na feel ng skin ko na love ko siya lol  :)   

omahdarling

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2016, 07:26:03 pm »
For me the best ang Laneige: water sleeping mask, lip mask and the bb cushion pore control. :)

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2016, 12:30:07 pm »
been using the lip sleeping mask for almost two weeks. ganon ba talaga effect nakakaputi ng lips? nung una i thought sa umpisa lang since for exfoliation siya. pero mag totwo weeks ko na gamit and ang puti parin ng lips ko. ok sana for moisturizing, kaya lang pag wala akong lipstick puti talaga kulay. ok pa naman sana. :-\

chinrosete

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2016, 01:55:20 am »
Sale sa Laneige ngayon mga sis :) kaso sa cushions lang ata. Di ko sure sa ibang products. My mom bought the anti aging cushion, from 1950 naging 1350 na lang :)

princess20

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2016, 04:32:28 pm »
Currently using Renew set (Toner, Emulsion, eye cream, face mask, essence) so far maganda sa face nakakaglow. Pero pag may period ako hindi ko ginagamit kasi feeling ko malakas din makapimples.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2016, 11:22:37 am »
started using the water sleeping mask a week ago. I like the effect pero nagbreak outs ako kaya still observing if ito ang cause i avoid it for now. siguro dahil sa fragrance :<

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Laneige Thread 2
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2016, 12:28:08 pm »
Naintriga ako sa bagong pore control bb cushion..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close