watch now

Author Topic: Zaine Skin Cosmetiques  (Read 22622 times)

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Zaine Skin Cosmetiques
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2017, 10:27:16 pm »
Anyone who has used this and Beauche? May nagsabi sakin na relatives daw yung owners neto and somehow same lang formulation nila.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Zaine Skin Cosmetiques
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2017, 02:10:45 pm »
To anyone who is still using this na nasa maintenance stage na, do you still use the whole set even for maintenance nalang? Okay lang kaya na whole set pa rin gamitin then siguro reduce nalang the amount when applying?

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: Zaine Skin Cosmetiques
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2018, 12:10:32 pm »
Finally I convinced myself to buy a trial set later. Sana mag effect s skin ko. I have acne all over my face. I?ll update you

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: Zaine Skin Cosmetiques
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2018, 12:11:21 pm »
Finally I convinced myself to buy a trial set later. Sana mag effect s skin ko. I have acne all over my face. I?ll update you

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: Zaine Skin Cosmetiques
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2018, 12:11:21 pm »
Finally I convinced myself to buy a trial set later. Sana mag effect s skin ko. I have acne all over my face. I?ll update you

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: Zaine Skin Cosmetiques
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2018, 03:56:02 pm »
I?m on my 3rd day na and nagpi-peel sya day 2 pa lang pero hindi buong mukha. Pero ang pula ng face ko! Haha! It?s my first time to use mga ganitong set. May pimples pa din ako s mukha. I?ll update further after ko maubos ang set.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close