We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis Antigone, I saw that. Someone (a friend of Alyanna's) posted it on her (the friend's) Facebook. My goodness - I was speechless. Si Amalia is so cruel. Now she is threatening na i-re-reveal niya lahat ng "baho" ni Alyanna and Albert?! What kind of person does that?!
And Melissa's apology, to me, sounds like "sorry na nga, para matapos na lang". And not, "sorry, I started it all by insisting on taking your prepaid seat.". Nag-sorry lang sya na she physically hurt someone, which is just the icing sa ginawa nya, kumbaga..
In the end, parehas silang talo sa gastos para dyan sa demandahan na yan.