We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Does this have the same effect as taking acv before breakfast? Which do you girls think is more effective? so far kasi acv effective sakin na pag nararamdaman ko nang magkakasipon ako, inom na ko ng 3tbsp acv plus 2tbsp honey (diluted in 1glass water).
hindi ba masama to sa tyan? i mean iinumin before breakfast, wala pang laman ang tyan tapos asim na agad iinumin
I do this with water kase i have gerd and the doctor specifically advised me against ingesting maasim na stuff. And to think na you have to do this in the morning before you eat anything tapos sobrang walang laman [textspeak!] tyan. I tried ingesting ACV and sobrang sumakit talaga tyan ko nun di ko kaya [textspeak!] acid. I mean acid [textspeak!] nasa tyan natin tapos dagdagan pa ng acid. Siguro let's consult our doctors muna before trying anything lalo na dun sa may mga condition na. They won't be studying for 10years or so for nothing.
Pwede naman siguro pero I'm not sure baka kasi lumala pa ang GERD. Better ask muna your doctor to check if ok sya para sa me mga ganyang conditions...