We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sissies kasama ba pap smear sa mga tests na ginawa sa inyo?
...We rushed to the hospital, had myself checked and the ultrasound showed twins! Unfortunately, no heartbeat was detected. The babies died inside. Sad. Really sad. Immediately I was admitted for d&c. It was a missed abortion, sabi ni OB.Heartbreaking, but I know that everything happened for a reason. God has better plans for us. It's His will.Now, I have two angels. Leaving this thread for now. We'll try to claim a blessing again soon. Take care everyone! Hope you'll all have healthy little ones.