watch now

Author Topic: Perfect Foot Exfoliant Set--does it really work?  (Read 1295 times)

goldengoose

  • Guest
Perfect Foot Exfoliant Set--does it really work?
« on: March 08, 2015, 11:04:06 pm »
ang ganda ng before after promotional pictures ng Perfect Foot Exfoliant set. pero ang tanong...does it really work? is it really as effective as they hype it up to be? any feedback from past users?

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Foot Exfoliant Set--does it really work?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 04:47:40 pm »
I saw the ad for this, and bought it right away. 899 lang naman.  ;D
Nakaka entice kasi yung pictures sa ad eh! Hindi ko pa siya nagagamit kasi minurder yung toe nails ko the last time i had a pedicure. Kaya antayin ko pa gumaling yung sugat :D

Will update this thread if okay siya.

Darshan

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Foot Exfoliant Set--does it really work?
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 10:45:24 am »
I want to start sana a topic kaso hindi pa ako puwede

anyone please recommend a good remedy for cracked and dry feet?
mejo expensive para sakin itong mentioned set hehe

any drugstore products that are cheap and effective? I have tried using petroleum jelly and put socks pero kakatamad gamitin kasi ang sticky and I want to wash my hands sana after but I cant anymore kasi maglalakad ako kahit naka socks..feeling ko napupunta lang sa socks yung product.

suggestions po..thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close