Author Topic: Event Stylist III  (Read 154584 times)

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #560 on: December 03, 2016, 07:36:02 pm »
Mood lighting that affects so much your setup is par led lights.
Usually they mix purple, pink, blue to achieve certain thematic effect.
Just make sure to tame it down during photo ops because pangit sa photos.

Moving head & spotlight, laser, etc optional na unless may after party.
Sakit sa ulo kasi ng mga strobe, laser so i made sure i ditched those.

So we requested white for the couple station.

Yes my stylist is Cesar Pascual of Contemporary florals.
I made my way to achieve my budget, use charms and dont lowball :)

Im happy with the setup, simple & intimate just the way we want it.

Cesar is GT find also, recommended by 1 sis here 
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 07:37:35 pm by summer_princess »

raiizea

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #561 on: December 04, 2016, 02:05:14 pm »
^^girls, question, alam niyo ba starting range ni tita sonya? I'm eyeing him sa mga stylist kasi according sa ibang nabasa ko sya madalas stylist sa tagaytay. Para sana walang otf. Kelangan ba na pagnagpaquote sa kanya pupuntahan mo talaga?

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #562 on: December 06, 2016, 11:13:28 am »
Hello sis summer_princess, Yay! So happy that you're satisfied with Cesar! He is my stylist too.. Our wedding na is on Jan 7. Yes, he is way, way more affordable than the others and super ganda ng mock up ko with him. Ang dami ko lang request hahaha kaya nagbaballoon yung expenses ko pero I know it will be worth it! Congrats on your marriage. :) Will try to view your pics later! :D

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #563 on: December 14, 2016, 01:34:15 pm »
How does you stylist work? Did you just show him pegs and then he prepared the proposal from that?

My event stylist has not yet given me the proposal. I paid my deposit in September pa and is one of the first suppliers I've booked. I showed him my pegs for the reception bouquet etc.

Now my planner is telling me I have to give the planned set up for the church and the reception as well as the specific flowers I want for my bouquet. Ewan ko lang pero di ba parang what is the point of having a stylist if I have to plan my own set up.

jncldttaguilar

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #564 on: December 14, 2016, 11:17:26 pm »
Hello sis summer_princess, Yay! So happy that you're satisfied with Cesar! He is my stylist too.. Our wedding na is on Jan 7. Yes, he is way, way more affordable than the others and super ganda ng mock up ko with him. Ang dami ko lang request hahaha kaya nagbaballoon yung expenses ko pero I know it will be worth it!
Sis, magkano ang rate ni Cesar. Can you send me an email at jncldttaguilar@yahoo.com thanks so much.

milliebelle

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #565 on: January 15, 2017, 03:51:26 pm »
hello girls, anyone got love in blooms' event styling here? i just wanna know your feedback. i have seen their eventstyling, and it was really nice. just thought of hearing both positive and negative feedbacks lang regarding their styling. thank you!

xxtrf

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #566 on: January 15, 2017, 11:45:43 pm »
I met Mother J of Amante Fleurs the other day and got so happy with his ideas and our meeting that I booked him right then and there! Haha. Saya ko talaga especially when he said that he'll only be having 1 booking per day after February 12, 2017. I think he knows that he has reviews of not communicating with couples properly kaya din he has a new assistant din. Kaya brides go with Amante na! I think he's trying to improve rin :)

PS
I think the down side of this is that his rates doubled up because of the 1booking per day rule this year :(

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #567 on: January 17, 2017, 01:35:18 pm »
@xxtrf, nag-Amante ka narin pala! :) If I remember correctly, we have similar pegs. Good luck to us. Sana he delivers during our wedding :)

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #568 on: January 17, 2017, 06:26:34 pm »
^^ I really hope Amante improves on the communication front talaga.

When I booked him my coord (Kutchie) warned me na mahirap talaga sya kausap so I thought I knew what to expect but still. I never met Julius. He just sent his assistants, and then sa final detailing dapat he did not show up. I was a bit worried kasi I changed my pegs after the initial mock-up (not his fault; I just changed my mind) but Kutchie assured me na he understood our peg naman daw. Busy lang talaga sya kasi nga December.

Tapos the finalized contract nakuha lang namin like two or three days before the wedding. Imagine, hindi pa namin alam how much we had to pay kasi we had add-ons na di pa kasama sa initial contract. Kutchie said it should be minimal adjustment lang, pero ang ending it was +30k! Naloka ako slight.

During preps, I noticed na my photogs were taking pictures of an all-white bouquet. Akala ko like dummy flowers lang yun or props or whatever. When I asked, yun na pala my bouquet! Actually it wasn't bad naman; in fact it was my initial request. Pero like I said I changed nga my styling pegs. So my coord had to rush the bouquet to the reception venue so Julius can change it and then I got the flowers sa church na. The entourage flowers naman, they were all significantly smaller than the mock-up. And I requested for pomander balls for the flower girls, pero naging parang boxes na may handles. The corsages din, they should be pink carnations, naging white. And the church flowers, hindi ko alam san nanggaling yung concept. Hindi naman ako very particular talaga sa flowers, so  hindi ako super na-stress, pero kabado talaga ako sa reception kasi wala talaga ako idea what to expect.

Thankfully, wagi talaga sya sa reception styling. Sakto sa pegs, super generous sa flowers, and maganda talaga yung quality. So overall we're okay naman with his output, kasi even sa instances na nag-deviate sya sa pegs, maganda pa din naman. Nakakaloka lang talaga.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 02:36:01 am by littlemissbiatch »

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #569 on: January 18, 2017, 12:26:49 pm »
My friend got Amante for her wedding last December lang, same feedback that hindi nasunod peg niya although happy naman siya sa outcome. Hindi nga daw tinipid yung flowers. Medyo kinabahan tuloy ako! Maybe i'll give my coord a copy of my pegs so she has an idea what look I really want. Sana maging ok.

He was very prompt naman to reply and send the contracts and revisions once I mentioned that my
coord was Kutchie pero before that ang bagal talaga mag reply.


Genesisbabelove

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #570 on: January 19, 2017, 01:52:14 am »
Mga sis may kilala ba kayong stylist na hindi masyadong mahal pero tagaytay based lang sana , modern travel with a minimalist twist kasi kami ,ayoko ng maraming flowers na wedding.

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #571 on: January 19, 2017, 11:27:18 am »
@Nokie we have the same coord pala. I communicate with Amante mainly via Kutchie (kasi I'm overseas) so she has a copy of my pegs talaga. And when we met his assistant Kutchie gave him a hard copy pa of the pictures. Na-mention din ni Kutchie na kailangan parang i-"reinforce" mo yung concept with Julius pag malapit na yung wedding kasi daw usually nakakalimutan nya. Which I guess hindi namin nagawa kasi nga hindi sya nagpakita diba haha.

Baka naka-affect din na December wedding kasi ako so super busy sya. I have a friend who booked Amante din, September sya, super happy sya talaga with the result and sakto with her pegs.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close