Author Topic: Patio De Tata Roque  (Read 1322 times)

VShe

  • Guest
Patio De Tata Roque
« on: March 05, 2015, 09:48:11 pm »
May thread dati nito pero hindi ko na makita. Has anyone hired PDTR recently for a wedding?  Had them couple of times for company events so I'd like to know if anyone is getting them or recently had them for a wedding. How was it?

VShe

  • Guest
Re: Patio De Tata Roque
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 10:22:11 am »
Wedding's done last May 2.  Patio de Tata Roque did not disappoint me.  I will share photos once i receive the raw files from my PV team this week. 

I am very happy :)

hbarbs

  • Guest
Re: Patio De Tata Roque
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 11:55:08 am »
They're okay. They actually made the table coverings to suit my color motif :) Officer in charge is easy to coordinate with. Set up is also good. I had nice backdrop. Everything is okay.. Especially the food. All I heard was a positive feedback. I had my wedding last July.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close