We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sis yannuh, can I take a peek?sis 120515, that was so touching! kudos to our parents!
Hi sis! Don't be worried; basta cover everything through careful preps. Also, make kulit with them, as in be very insistent about meet-ups. I have not yet received their video, which according to the contract I signed with them, will be delivered in 6 months after the event, at the most. Our wedding was last 28 April, and I sent them an email last Wednesday, 6 April, to request for the raw video, which was allowed in the contract, pero sa awa ng Diyos wala pa ring sagot. They have very poor turnaround replies, and in one instance, even denied receiving my email. I had to forward the email in question, which clearly showed the date and time it was sent. No apologies from them after that sent email. Anyway, we suggest to be firm with them, and to ask your coordinator to help you in this.
Hola chicas! So my garden wedding is tomorrow. May bagyo. Just this afternoon im booking tents. My MIL gifted me with a gown that doesnt fit. And i found out yesterday that im 7weeks preggo.da bomb! ang jumble jumble ng utak ko. Haha. But i cant wait to get married. Life is still good. Ü cheers to all!