Author Topic: 2015 Brides (Part 5)  (Read 66577 times)

che_v

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #360 on: April 24, 2015, 10:01:59 am »
Hi, I'm a "newbie" here but have been reading posts since 2012 pa ata. Just decided to finally register because we're done with the wedding and I can post actual experiences na.

You can watch our SDE here, https://vimeo.com/124698660.

Enjoy the preps lang and don't forget to have your H2B involved. It will make your experience super worth it.  ;)

120515

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #361 on: April 24, 2015, 01:32:41 pm »
hahaha, yannuh! ;D i think your subconscious is telling you to double-check your suppliers' meals :)

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #362 on: April 24, 2015, 01:47:41 pm »
Buti wala pa ako napapanaginipan about sa wedding. Hahaha.. Lapit na 1st wedding namin, appliance hunting stage na kami. Kaka excite lang :)

ladylestat

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #363 on: April 24, 2015, 11:28:42 pm »
I think most of Brides-to-be nananaginip talga pag malapit na ang Big Day :-)

I had a dream as well like few weeks before the wedding.

My dream was, Iba yung naging motif nung actual day. the motif become Pink (which I really hate) instead of black and red. When I woke up, Badtrip talaga!! hehe

Share ko lang one of our SDE:
https://www.facebook.com/jayvee.basiardo/videos/vb.1182710428/10204697132646530/?type=2


akesanchez

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #364 on: April 25, 2015, 02:14:42 am »
Almost 3 months to go nalang kami and still having problems with our venue.. huhuhu.. stressed na ko tapos overseas pa kami both. sobrang thankful ako sa sister (MOH) and wedding coordinator ko. i should not worry na daw, pero siyempre i can't help it, hindi kami maka-move on sa preps lalo na yung invitation. :(

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #365 on: April 25, 2015, 10:14:29 am »
hindi rin ako tinatantanan ng wedding nightmares :) last night too, scenario: my designer delivered my gown sa isang unknown super pangit hospital somewhere in Quezon City where I work daw and the gown was placed in an ordinary plastic bag like yung ginagamit sa groceries, tapos i tried on my gown, kulang ang beading at walang swarovskis tapos long-short na skirt sya (na super no-no sakin) weird!!

37 days to go before the wedding :) i am expecting more nightmares as we go near the date :D

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #366 on: April 25, 2015, 10:40:36 am »
Oh my. I'm spared of nigtmares BUT I'm having pimples!!!! Waaaaah! 

Never ako pinimple even as a teenager. So ito ata ang manifestation ng crunch time for me. Hassle. we're on our 14day mark. Haaaay!

juwie

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #367 on: April 25, 2015, 11:50:04 am »
Hi, I'm a "newbie" here but have been reading posts since 2012 pa ata. Just decided to finally register because we're done with the wedding and I can post actual experiences na.

You can watch our SDE here, https://vimeo.com/124698660.

Enjoy the preps lang and don't forget to have your H2B involved. It will make your experience super worth it.  ;)

nice wedding che_v! best wishes! Who made your gown? :)

aNgelofThEMorning

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #368 on: April 25, 2015, 01:12:05 pm »
Any takers for wedding magazines? Nanghihinayang ako itapon :)

littlelady

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #369 on: April 25, 2015, 10:55:18 pm »
waw sis aNgelofThEMorning gusto ko sana yan. sayang!

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #370 on: April 26, 2015, 06:07:34 am »
Congrats che_v, you're a ghe consolacion bride din pala. :)

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #371 on: April 26, 2015, 12:30:13 pm »
Hi,

Newbie here:) Any St.Alphonsus/Magallanes bride here? :) Looking for feedback and reviews about the church, etc. I fell n love with how the church looks like and the feel-very solemn.

Thanks!

Congrats to all 2015 brides

ladylestat

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #372 on: April 26, 2015, 11:45:56 pm »
ladylestat, you look amazing! congratulations to you and your husband! ;D

thank you!!

laking tulong talaga ng GT sa Prep.  :-)


xsugar

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #373 on: April 27, 2015, 04:03:32 pm »
sis aNgelofThEMorning, are you selling it ? or for free:)

che_v

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #374 on: April 27, 2015, 04:34:27 pm »
Hi juwie! I'm a Gretchen Pichay bride. Super I fell in love with my gown. I am still receiving compliments for it.  :)

Sis belle_v2g, yep, proud Ghe Consolacion couple kami. We call him the Master Videographer. Aside from being so galing, he is so down to earth. We plan on meeting him again for a catch-up.  ;D

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #375 on: April 27, 2015, 04:40:37 pm »
I'm excited to meet their team too!! :) kakatuwa coz most of my suppliers madalas magkakatrabaho na sila in previous weddings :)

aNgelofThEMorning

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #376 on: April 27, 2015, 04:59:47 pm »
xsugar for free. If around makati area ka, we can meet :) Though since I used it during my prep hinde sya recent issue.

traveltechie

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #377 on: April 27, 2015, 10:27:08 pm »
finally scheduled our prenup with our photog. the pressure is on paghanap ng clothes, wala na kasi budget for sytlist. praying for a good weather as well

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #378 on: April 28, 2015, 10:45:15 am »
i don't mind sis aNgelofThEMorning, still a big help! yes sis im from Makati:) try kaya natin mag meet up mga GT's ng Makati?

good luck sis traveltechie! anong theme mo sa pre nup?

mamey

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 5)
« Reply #379 on: April 28, 2015, 11:36:55 am »
Hi mga sis! I can't find the giveaway thread. Mura naba yung 55 pesos each for mason jars w/ lid? Mas mura kaya sa divi? for 200 pcs.

Thanks! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close