We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello everyone! Been a lurker here for quite a while, and this is my first post. December 2015 bride here, and nag start pa lang mag book ng wedding suppliers. Should I be worried? But I have shortlisted na the ones I really like. Very thankful sa mga suggestions here.
Sis juyjuy and yannuh, ganyan din stage ko ngayun. Di masyado nagpplan for wedding after ko ma-book lahat ng suppliers.
^omg sis.. gusto ko ysn8g succulents na 24 pesos na biglang tumaas tapos bumaba ulit ang price. Napaka flexible ha. Mag diy ka na lang ng gift tags?