watch now

Author Topic: City of Mandaluyong Science High School  (Read 3718 times)

mgccortez

  • Guest
City of Mandaluyong Science High School
« on: February 27, 2015, 10:01:00 am »
Hi Sissies!

My daughter took an entrance exams last Feb 21 until now wala pa naman results probably next week pa daw. I have only little knowledge on this school what I do know public sya as the name of the school implies more on Science, they have stipend every month and only bonafide resident of Mandaluyong can study there(kasi hiningi nila Voter's ID hehe!). Any comments or feedbacks will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!  :)

phexchanger

  • Guest
Re: City of Mandaluyong Science High School
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 09:33:01 am »
Hi sis, although my son is not enrolled in Mandaluyong, he is still in a science high school so be ready with numerous school projects and lots of activities for your daughter. Sa dami, naaawa na ako minsan sa kanya kasi iyong ate nya na nasa private ay masyadong maluwag ang schedule :)

mgccortez

  • Guest
Re: City of Mandaluyong Science High School
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 11:40:22 pm »
Thanks sis sa reply. I hope my daughter can do well in this school naka enroll na kami. I wish masustain nya yung science school. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close