Author Topic: Dresses and Gowns Part 15 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising  (Read 84570 times)

lippiequeen

  • Guest
Sis if it's not much trouble pwede paki pm sakin ang comments :) i will super appreciate it thank you!!!:)

Chili1113

  • Guest
PM sent sis =) from a former bride and a former bridesmaid.

lippiequeen

  • Guest
Thank you so much sis nabasa ko na. Sumakit yung puso ko sobra kasi gustong gusto ko sya(kahit hindi ko alam kung afford ko ang idedesign nya for me) parang naging dream designer ko pa naman sya at nakapag set na ako ng appointment, itutuloy kopa naman pero parang may tinik na sa puso ko haha

Chili1113

  • Guest
Lippeequeen: Ako din sis I was so  disappointed. I was going to book her na as in may appointment na ako that same week to give my 50% downpayment. I was set na talaga. But then I asked my friends and thats the feedback I got and I backed out hahaha Ok pa naman the price she gave me. I heard she already charges double the price she gave me before for the same type of gown.

But still visit Patricia! I am pretty sure that she has improved already, if not di wala na siyang clients hehe You can still book her but at least you are aware of some issues that can arise and you can avoid it by telling Patricia in advance what your expectations are. =)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 02:12:30 am by Chili1113 »

lippiequeen

  • Guest
Ayaw ko na sis, tatalon nako sa pinakamalapit na tulay ngayon na! Joke! Tatakbo nalang ako papuntang rosa clara bukas na bukas at bibili nalang ako hahaha tutuloy ko padin sis, balitaan kita hehe

Chili1113

  • Guest
Yes let us know how your appointment goes sis!! she's really talented naman talaga and baka those problems have already been resolved. Good luck sis!!! =) BTW I really like some of the Rosa Clara gowns! Kaso I really didnt want to wear white in my wedding so my choices in Rosa Clara are so limited. My gown is in champagne kasi and its so hard to find an RTW champagne gown hehe

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
^Chili1113 Me too she was the one i was really targeting, and the very first one out of like 8 designers that i visited kasi i was so excited. But given the experience, coupled with at least 3 feedbacks from my network who were actual brides/ entourage, i backed out also. Hehe i do not want to pay that much if the dress/ service is not perfect.

lippiequeen she quoted me 130-150k for a beaded flowy gown (not frou frou). If using swarovski that might have been closer to 180-200k. Yes her beaders have excellent craftsmanship, but comments i received were all about the fit naman and her service. Like one bride had to had her entire dress re-done super close to the wedding kasi yung gap daw super laki na hindi kinaya ng buffer nya. Haha ganun. Anyways, go visit her padin baka naman magkavibes kayo. Pero if you wanna save a bit, madaming designers whose range are 80-110k (everyone else i visited were at that range), and walang bad reviews on them. :)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 08:34:53 am by sparklingjewel »

lippiequeen

  • Guest
Awww nakakasad naman sis. Ako din kasi parang siya ang first choice ko dahil yung mga patterns nya ang gaganda and mukang shiny sa pictures. Pero siguro itutuloy ko na nga lang din ang appointment. Thanks sa feedback sis!

reese17

  • Guest
My entourage and I just had our measurements taken last week at Coca Couture. :) I know it's super early pa but I'm really excited! Eeee. <3

Chili1113

  • Guest
Hi reese! You got Andrea Tetangco? I like her designs and find them elegant =) How much are the bridesmaids dresses?

reese17

  • Guest
Hi Chili! Yup, I did. I find her work malinis and tasteful. :) My BM dresses cost 7k, chiffon material and draping/ruching. My MoH is 8k kasi her dress will have beading. I've seen some of Andrea's work for chiffon gowns without draping/ruching (https://www.facebook.com/Cocacouture.ph/photos/a.10151717542936785.1073741826.39032161784/10152885133471785/?type=1&theater) and they still look nice. <3

Who did you get for your entourage? :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
reese17: I haven't decided on entourage dresses yet. I am thinking of having my designer do it as well so that less hassle, but I might go way over budget if I make her do it. I really like Andrea's work sis! The only thing stopping me from getting her for entourage is the location of her studio. I am hoping to find an affordable Makati supplier since I have some entourage members who are based all the way in the south.

reese17

  • Guest
^ Try Hannah Kong, sis. :) Her new atelier is located in Rockwell. Her entourage gowns are nice din!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Thanks reese17! I will inquire with her. I hope her prices fit my budget!! may I have the contact details sis?

thisgirlisonfayer

  • Guest
Hi newbie girltalker here! I'm looking for a fresh designer who can work on my budget within 30-35k na embroidered serpentina gown.. I came across bridehouse kaso medyo na o off ako sa beading ng embroidery parang comparable sa divi, I like Haydee Garcia too! intricate yung beading sa embroidery and malinis pagkatahi kaso visayas ave pa location nya okay lang sana if we can meet halfway kung sakali and i'm considering ivory and white, okay din ba yun?. HELP ME!

reese17

  • Guest
^^ Chili, sent via PM. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Thanks so much reese17!! =)

kisses1417

  • Guest
^thisgirlisonfayer: ivory and white has a lot of gowns to choose from. Very accomodating din yung mga tao dun. Though 1 lang yata serpentine nila dun nung nagtry ako. Marami sila dun drop waist, fit to flare and ball gown. Ang gaganda ranging from 30-37k ang gaganda. Yes i like haydee garcia too, i just hope mas maging active sya sa pag popost and ipost nya yung whole body nung gawa nya. 😊

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
^Chili1113 Andrea quoted me naman 9k for entourage. Silk chiffon or powerknit with corded lace details. I found it too expensive pa so still looking around too.

bzbee

  • Guest
sis thisgirlisonfayer try roxy bagano, nino angeles and april dalid. almost same yung quote nila saken for my peg. i never met them though, via fb lang kami nagkausap and mabilis naman sila magreply. i was able to visit bridehouse also and sila yung pinakamababang quote saken but i didn't end up with them as well. i considered RTW gowns as a last resort, ang hindi ko lang gusto dito is walang bridal service, pero that's just a small thing.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close