Author Topic: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?  (Read 13001 times)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2015, 09:08:26 am »
Hi Sis. Do they sell items similar to this : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/359373245237892981

Hi sis. I can't remember finding pieces similar to what you posted.

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2015, 09:22:25 am »
Thanks for the link sis edna_mode ang ganda ng mga hairstyle. I'm not sure kung matutuwa ako or maasar kay H2B ayaw niya na naka updo yung hair ko at nagrerequest pa na mas ok daw pag walang veil na nakatakip sa mukha. madami siyang request sa look ko so naghahanap tuloy ako ng peg na lugay pero with veil kasi gusto ko mag veil eh  :P
^talk to your stylist na lang sis tiffany24. they know kung babagay sa'yo yung peg na gusto mo. they also consider kasi the shape of the person's face sa pagpili ng hairstyle. but during my wedding ceremony naka-messy updo ako with veil then sa reception nakalugay na may kulot sa dulo with head piece na.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2015, 09:38:39 pm »
I've been on the lookout for the perfect sparkly rhinestone piece for months.. still no luck. I find it too expensive to customize (~2-5k) im thinking what if i just wear kaya a matching embroidered and beaded piece from my designer, has anyone tried pinning something like this to their hair? Parang floral applique lang na sparkly and hindi sya comb... will it hold?

chinadoll6

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2015, 04:25:11 am »
Hi Sis. Do they sell items similar to this : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/359373245237892981

Sis that's totally DIYable! You can buy chains from Wellmanson or any other store then small pliers lang ang katapat nyan. :)

I did this for my headpiece for the ceremony: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lgwMkImfKb4/VfQQ7ZhROxI/AAAAAAAAF7Q/QHjFR-NBlKI/s1600/IMG_0102.jpg
And I bought a floral crown from Moonbeam by Polina for the shoot: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-54uXBhqXJKs/VfQvznYAInI/AAAAAAAAGAs/UpbgQHiSbps/s1600/IMG_0403.jpg

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2015, 09:35:29 am »
I've been on the lookout for the perfect sparkly rhinestone piece for months.. still no luck. I find it too expensive to customize (~2-5k) im thinking what if i just wear kaya a matching embroidered and beaded piece from my designer, has anyone tried pinning something like this to their hair? Parang floral applique lang na sparkly and hindi sya comb... will it hold?

Sparklingjewel, you can take a photo of the headpiece and send to your HMUA. S/he should be able to tell you if kaya i-secure with hairpins etc

iamsuperizch

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2015, 06:43:10 pm »
Hi Sis. Do they sell items similar to this : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/359373245237892981

Maybe you can have it customized?  I found this from FB: Gargantilla Jewelry Accessories
They made this for one bride.

I also found this and this.

Also check H&M and Forever 21 kasi I'm sure meron sila niyan kasi uso siya now 'coz even fashion bloggers use it. :)

^^^sparklingjewel, try to check Jacatel from IG.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 07:51:11 pm by iamsuperizch »

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2015, 12:21:39 am »
^sis imprincessfiona sabi nga ng bestfriend ko yung stylist daw ang mas nakakaalam what's best for me hehe, pero para kasing request ni hubby so sabihin ko na lang sa stylist or pwede na sa reception look ko na lang yung request niya kung sakali  ;D

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2015, 12:48:54 pm »
^hi sis tiffany24 I would like to share mine:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mkycap9484mjsco/AAAgshxNMfpr0snN3He4bc_aa?dl=0

Hope it helps! Happy preps!

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2015, 06:34:12 am »
^hi sis tiffany24 I would like to share mine:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mkycap9484mjsco/AAAgshxNMfpr0snN3He4bc_aa?dl=0

Hope it helps! Happy preps!

Nice sis imprincessfiona iba pa din talaga yung naka updo pag walk down the aisle yung hair or ako lang nagiisip ng ganun. Mahirap kasi may veil tapos naka lugay ang hair unless pero yung iba they can pull it off. Mag sesecond look na nga ako para everybody happy  :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2015, 11:17:26 am »
^iamsuperizch Thanks sis im already following their page talaga pero wala lang ako nagustuhan pa. Already inquired with both Gargantilla and Kandi pero namamahalan lang ako sa 2-5k for custom rhinestone headpiece... really think i will go for the beaded embroi route :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2015, 08:08:30 am »
^ if you have no aversion to buying online, you can check Claire's Icings website. I'm not sure if there's one sa Pinas (probably hehe). It's an accessories stores mostly bridal. You can check their website and ask your relatives in the US to buy it for you 😊😊😊 para free na. It's not that expensive pag dito binili hehe.

eeyore91833

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2015, 08:38:35 am »
For hair down what are nice pieces?

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2015, 02:51:39 am »
Thanks for the link Sis iamsuperizch SUper love the accessories, baka dito na ko mag order ng ibibigay ko kila bridesmaids :)

trishytrishy

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2015, 07:19:42 pm »
Sisses, I need your help. Ok lang kaya kung wala akong veil kahit super simple lang ang peg ng wedding dress ko? No beadwork or lace sana. Just a simple sweetheart a line white dress. We are planning a civil garden wedding and parang nahiya naman ako kung may veil pa akong suot.

trishytrishy

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2015, 07:33:13 pm »
I'm actually considering putting small fresh flowers on my hair as my head piece but I'm afraid I might end up looking like a flower girl. Haha

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2015, 01:21:29 pm »
^sis, super simple lang din ng wedding dress ko  pero nag-veil pa rin ako pero yun nasa likod na lang hindi na ako nagcover ng face. Naglagay akong tiara sa head tapos naka-updo yun hair sa ceremony tapos sa reception lugay na. Yun veil ko nga hindi ko alam kung saan napunta. Hindi namin mahanap after the wedding. For my maid of honor, may small tiara din siya. Tapos lahat ng dalaga pa tsaka mga bata na kamag-anak namin, ginawan namin ng flower crown tapos sinuot nila nung wedding. Ganda ng effect sa pictures :)

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2015, 05:33:08 pm »
^^hi sis, I'd say go for it. hehe. When my hubby and I had our civil union, yan yung medyo nanghinayang ako kasi I wanted to put flowers in my hair, but since kakalipat ko lang sa place ng hubby ko, didn't know where I could get some. And during that time medyo haggard kami hehe. Kaya walang kaarte arte yung ayos ko. hehe.

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2015, 01:50:27 am »
Yes sis trishytrishy go for the look that you want pero consult mo din yung HMUA mo. Let him/her know what your hairstyle peg is tapos baka may suggestion din siya on what's best for you  :)

eeyore91833

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2015, 08:47:49 am »
I bought 2 headpieces to be sure. I couldn't decide kasi bothe were very pretty.it was the hairdresserwho helped me decide on the day of the event. ☺️ if you can consult your hairdresser in advance better.

cornflakegirl

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2015, 12:55:38 pm »
i'm thinking of getting a gatsby themed headdress. i might pagawa na lang sa stylist ko  ;D
i don't want anything over-the-counter pero wag namang over-the-top kabog.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close