watch now

Author Topic: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)  (Read 73586 times)

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2015, 10:52:14 am »
They also have a seminar where they will teach you how to navigate the COL website so you can fully utilize everything they have there. If you guys can find the time, I'd suggest that you attend kasi ang dami mo talagang matutunan.

sis, is this the one you're referring to, "Online Trading Power with COL Financial." I saw this one just yesterday (I'm not sure if they had this at the time I opened mine, way back). Did you attend this one? Would you recommend it to someone who has "minimum to average" knowledge? I just look at guides and do my own record of my chosen stocks. I'm just not sure if I'm missing anything if I don't attend this and I'm not really sure if I still need to attend this. I'm thinking kase na baka sayang yung time if I attend this one (being for 2 hours lang and midday pa). Thanks.

Planning to attend technical and fundamental analysis when I have the time.

wokwhiskyarn

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2015, 10:34:36 pm »
I have a joint account sa COL. Can I still open another account in my name only? Also, I'm a housewife, so paano ko fill-up ang form under the income??

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #182 on: June 08, 2015, 08:12:29 am »
Yes, you can have 2 accounts. I have 1 joint and 1 just under my name. I'm just not sure with the income if you can just put your husband's salary as your income.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #183 on: June 08, 2015, 08:29:08 am »
^Yes, that's the one. If you feel confident or satisfied enough about your knowledge on the website, I suppose you can give this a miss. But if there are links that you haven't tried going to or don't have an idea what they're for, the seminar can help a lot.

I enjoyed the TA seminar, I think you will too.  :D

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #184 on: June 08, 2015, 08:58:21 am »
^ Is this for me? if this is for me, thanks for the info. I'm excited to attend. I still have to find time to schedule it. Thanks again.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #185 on: June 08, 2015, 09:13:24 am »
^Yep, that reply was for you. Di ko na nilagay sa quote di pa naman kasi masyadong malayo yung post  ;D

Excited na ko para sayo hahaa. Nung um-attend ako, the people clapped at the end of the seminar. I guess they're so happy with all the things they learned that day.


mebpa

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #186 on: June 08, 2015, 10:12:30 am »
^siguro July seminar pa-schedule ko. better ba na magkasunod yun technical and fundamental, as in the  same week, or get the hang of the one muna then schedule the other. hindi naman siya information overload? sayang sana last January na ko ng attend. Now ko lang kase naisip. Hay, excited na talaga ko. Can't wait.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2015, 11:20:59 am »
^Naku super info overload yan. Especially sa FA and TA. I guess depende sa stamina ng tao yan. I you think you can handle attending the seminars in one week, then by all means, go lang :)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #188 on: June 08, 2015, 12:05:59 pm »
meron bang option sa Mutual Fund ng COL na automatcic mahuhulugan account mo monthly?

as long as may laman ang COL fund mo?

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #189 on: June 09, 2015, 04:19:02 pm »
^^sige sched ko same week nalang para isang paalam nalang sa office. thanks again.

glysolid_clarins

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #190 on: June 10, 2015, 11:42:17 am »
paano ba magstart sa MF ni COL?need ba may active acct sa kanila?thanks po.

yumi03

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #191 on: June 16, 2015, 07:32:13 pm »
Lahat ba ng nagrequest ng access sa Mutual Fund platform nila, gina-grant nila? Nagsend ako ng request nung July 10 pa pero until now, wala naman reply. Gusto ko na mag-start ng MF.

120515

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #192 on: June 17, 2015, 07:55:10 am »
hi yumi03, they don't reply to the email. you just have a separate tab when you open your col account online called "mutual funds"

yumi03

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #193 on: June 17, 2015, 01:47:09 pm »
hello 120515, I still don't have the mutual funds tab though... I guess they didn't grant my request then?

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #194 on: June 17, 2015, 03:10:52 pm »
^ sis nagsend ka ng request June 10 right?nagsend din ako ng mga ganung date eh sabi ni COL once magrun uli sila ng mga nagrequest ng mutual fund tab magrereflect na lang yun, baka hindi pa talaga sila nagrerelase ng bagong batch.

yumi03

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #195 on: June 17, 2015, 03:59:28 pm »
^ thanks is, siguro nga by batch sila mag-procees ng requests. Sana ma-grant yung requests natin.

gleek

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #196 on: June 18, 2015, 10:24:38 am »
hi mga sis! i just started with an eip account. 1st time to buy stocks, nakalagay sa market status: open, does that mean waiting pa kung may magbbenta ng stocks sa akin? or ganyan talaga status when order is being processed?

wokwhiskyarn

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #197 on: June 18, 2015, 03:42:08 pm »
for those following the COL investment guide and the trulyrichclub, when it says SELL, do you sell  ALL your shares on that specific stock?

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #198 on: June 18, 2015, 08:39:07 pm »
^^ yun EIP ko 2 or 3 days bago pumasok yun transaction, not the day itself ng sched ko

gleek

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2015, 10:07:07 pm »
ok na pala sis. mali lang yung nilagay ko na price kaya unmatch pa nung una yung shares n gusto kong bilhin. my goal for this is to grow funds for at least 2-3 years then long term.. but i can't help to monitor yung companies na binili at gusto ko bilhan ng shares  :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close