watch now

Author Topic: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)  (Read 73746 times)

andee_gurl

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #120 on: May 11, 2015, 09:16:26 am »
^Yes sis miksha, you can open an account sa Makati. That's where hubby and I opened our accounts

yellow05

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2015, 06:42:47 am »
for those with colfinancial accounts, pa clarify naman kung ano yung nakalagay sa Technical Guide.  Because i was looking at it and some blue chip companies have the status of "lighten" or "sell to strength".  Just curious whether this is advise for those who trade on a regular basis instead of for those who trade for capital appreciation.  thanks!

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2015, 08:48:43 pm »
^ tingin ko for those actively trading lang yan sis. Curious din ako if I can attend COL's free seminar about technical analysis pero naisip ko din na those recommendations can still change over time especially 1-month and 2-month period lang yung basis nila. If you're investing for several years like me then hindi siguro applicable satin yun. marami pang magbabago in the next 6-12 months. Just my two cents.

Yui_21

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2015, 11:17:33 pm »
Hello mga sis! wala pa din yung MF sa COL? hongtogol!   ;D

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #124 on: May 13, 2015, 11:43:07 pm »
Malapit na :-* June ang target at tinetest ngayon. Sobrang nakakaexcite yung results ng testing!

mameejhy

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #125 on: May 14, 2015, 02:40:39 pm »
I have "test" access sa COL! Ang ganda ganda pero walang eip/ auto debit for mutual fund. Sana maglagay sila nun kapag launched na talaga. :)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2015, 02:54:30 pm »
^sis bakit sakin wala pang Mutual Fund? Where can I find it? Baka naduling lang ako. Or did you have to request for it?

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2015, 05:18:11 am »
Testing meaning not yet available.. June ang target.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2015, 08:45:24 am »
^yeah I understand that but I don't even have that 'test' access. My friend said sya meron nang Mutual Fund tab but she doesn't know how it got there. So not sure if you have to request for it, or random ba nagkakaron, etc.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2015, 03:19:43 pm »
Is your friend a member of financial organizations?
Wala ako mahanap na selection process but those who are given the tab have the chance to test and provide feedback to COL so they can fix before it is released to the public.
Not everyone can test kasi mas madaming problema lang yun at mas madedelay ang release. Though pwede naman daw magrequest ng access kaso subject for approval

Your friend is lucky and should test and give results/questions to COL :)

mameejhy

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #130 on: May 17, 2015, 04:13:32 pm »
I am part of a financial fb group. But, you may also request for it from COL Financial by sending them an email. :)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #131 on: May 17, 2015, 05:00:31 pm »
^thanks mameehjy. Will email COL. Sana nga meron silang EIP when it becomes fully operational

PetiksPinayInvestor

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2015, 09:24:50 pm »


send an email to mutualfund@colfinancial.com

containing your COL account number and legal name


mxherr5

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2015, 03:03:24 pm »
I didn't have a COL account at all but I opened one
just a few days ago and got access to Fund Source.

I made my first order and there is really no sales load
and they round up the shares so I was supposed to get
128.66 shares but I got 129 shares. Lugi si Philequity
ng ilang pesos lol.


mameejhy

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2015, 02:36:47 pm »
I was looking for the "like" button haha! ;D

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2015, 12:34:37 am »
sana tuloy na tuloy na sa June yung mutual fund. Hold ko muna ALFM application ko for this.

mxherr5

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2015, 03:17:22 am »
Kung may BPI account ka I think mas convenient sa BPI ka nlang diretso
kung sa ALFM ka lang mag iinvest.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2015, 06:37:52 am »
I didn't have a COL account at all but I opened one
just a few days ago and got access to Fund Source.

I made my first order and there is really no sales load
and they round up the shares so I was supposed to get
128.66 shares but I got 129 shares. Lugi si Philequity
ng ilang pesos lol.



Where do i find the Fund Source?
Kala ko by June pa ito?

PetiksPinayInvestor

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2015, 09:53:42 am »
For COL account holders,

send your request for access to mutualfund@colfinancial.com

and give your COL account number and name

give it 1 - 2 days and you'll have access na :)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: All about CitisecOnline or COL Financial (Part 2)
« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2015, 10:02:16 am »
^ thank you sis!  :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close