We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
kdramaholic, lovely shoes sis! Ganda and mukhang comfy nga sya. 😊
Hi sis maedonnas! Here: http://a2.zassets.com/images/z/3/5/3/0/5/3/3530534-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg <3
Super nice sis! Ganyang style din hanap ko. Not too bare and protected yung feet. Pero yung hindi sana wedge. Hope may makita rin ako. Nice pick. 😊
I have a pair of Steve Madden sandals. They are the most painful pair of shoes I have. Maybe because of the style as well -- they are "barely there" sandals. https://cdna.lystit.com/photos/da9a-2014/03/12/steve-madden-gold-stecy-two-piece-sandals-product-1-18355674-0-381947050-normal.jpeg
Done with our wedding last Nov 9 sisses! Im so happy I wore my wedding shoes the whole time. I didnt changed to my back up flats. 😊 Bought it from nina.