Author Topic: Wedding Shoes  (Read 80904 times)

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #360 on: June 13, 2016, 10:05:23 pm »
Thanks Chili1113. Do you possibly have an idea when Badgley goes on sale? I'm already tempted to buy the shoes online but I'm not sure about their sizes :(

LilaFowler I guess it's ok to change into flats for your reception but only if you have a different skirt for your dress.

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #361 on: June 14, 2016, 10:28:22 am »
Sis iggy, talaga sale ang Jimmy Choo?? :) Around how much na sila ngayon?? Comfy ba tong brand na to?

Sisses, any other brands na elegant but comfy? :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #362 on: June 14, 2016, 12:23:53 pm »
sis pinaydiaspora Badgley is still on sale the last time I want to SM makati which was last Friday. If you want to buy online but not sure about sizes, try fitting the shoes in SM so you'll have an idea what your size is. This is what I did for my target wedding shoes. :)

sis lyr3hs Jimmy Choo in  Shangri La Mall has items on sale. When I tries them on they're comfy sis. :)
Valentinos are comfy too, feedback ng sis natin na nakapagsukat na and personally din since I've tries them on too.

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #363 on: June 14, 2016, 12:38:05 pm »
^around how much their sale price sis?

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #364 on: June 14, 2016, 01:00:17 pm »
^around 20k-30k sis,depending on the style.. They also have items on sale in Adora in GB5.

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #365 on: June 14, 2016, 03:19:35 pm »
Found a valentino shoes online (http://www.tessabit.com/us/rockstud-decolete/), parang nasa 20k plus lang if converted into peso. Tempting!!! Anyways, would just like to ask kung ang tukoy niyo bang comfy is the kitten heels? Comfy din ba yung high heels na nasa link?  :) Thank you

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #366 on: June 14, 2016, 03:23:50 pm »
^wow, that's a really good deal!  I have the 4" heels and they're comfy :) Although that's also because almost all of my heels are 4" so I'm used to the height.

I tried on the kitten heels before, and it is even more comfortable :)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #367 on: June 14, 2016, 03:29:57 pm »
Thanks sis stella021817 for the feedback, I'm used to wearing heels too so I guess I could get the hang of it as well  ;D

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #368 on: June 14, 2016, 03:55:51 pm »
^I tried them on at Adora in Greenbelt 5, in case you want to fit them before ordering :)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #369 on: June 14, 2016, 04:06:09 pm »
that's my plan ;D I'm an overseas bride, so I'll find a Valentino store here in Germany before buying it online  :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #370 on: June 14, 2016, 04:54:40 pm »
Wow sis maedonnas that's a goo deal! Thanks for the link. I think if you're used to wearing high heels the 4" will be comfy for you sis. But in my case, I never wear heels so I'm looking at the kitten heels or maybe the caged flats since I'm clumsy and I'm scared na madapa during the wedding.hahahaah

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #371 on: June 14, 2016, 05:11:08 pm »
MS_JanDel pero darating din yung time na mangagawit din ako  ;D  lalo na haba ng wedding mula umaga hanggang gabi, kaya hahanap pa din ako ng backup shoes (most likely kitten heels  ;D).

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #372 on: June 15, 2016, 10:29:24 am »
sis maedonnas yes sis dapat talaga nay back up shoes kasi mapapagod pa din tayo sa tagal ng event from preps to reception.heheh

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #373 on: June 16, 2016, 12:27:17 am »
MS_JanDel OMG worst case scenario I'll be buying in Manila na lang pag uwi ko if I can't find a good one na gusto ko dito. I really like BM's simple designs. Thanks for the info I'll let my Mom check it out for me.

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #374 on: June 16, 2016, 01:14:05 pm »
Welcome sis pinaydiaspora! :)

talha123

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #375 on: June 16, 2016, 01:34:25 pm »
Cool shoes. I will buy some..

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #376 on: June 18, 2016, 11:06:19 pm »
Nakapagtry ako ng Jimmy Choo kanina. There's one that I really liked, and its very comfy!! Even if its on sale, its still out of the budget!! Haha! Around $600 Here in Singapore. Sulit ba this price for a wedding shoe? Kaya pa ba ibenta ito after using it once? Haha! Sayang kasi ang mahal tapos once lang gagamitin.
 
Another one I've found na comfy is Aldo. $40 Only!! But it was so plain and looks a bit cheap. Steve Madden is also comfy, but doesn't look formal.

Im still looking for cheaper options. Maximum of 10k PHP. 3-4" heels sana na medyo elevated ang front, Gold or Silver and elegant. And of course, COMFORTABLE.  Any suggestions?

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #377 on: June 19, 2016, 12:30:43 am »
^lyr3hs I had the same dilemma when I was looking for bridal shoes. I tried a pair of Jimmy Choo Daisy sandals at Saks Fifth in New York that I fell in love with. Unfortunately they didn't have it in my size. It was also around $700 USD so as I was trying it on I kept thinking if it'll be worth it. Blessing in disguise because not long after, the pair of Badgley Mischka (that I've been lusting after but was sold out in my size everywhere I looked) became available online on Hautelook. It's classy and I can use it in the future pa. More importantly it's only around $150USD. Heel height is about 3.5-4 inches. It's comfortable enough to last me during preps and ceremony but I had to change to my back up sandals during the reception.
Here's a photo of the BMs and my backup bought at Macy's.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10101386504736911&id=172002283&set=a.10101387034041181&source=43

http://m.macys.com/shop/product/caparros-starla-two-piece-evening-sandals?ID=1983493&CategoryID=13614

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #378 on: June 19, 2016, 09:42:17 pm »
Sis, i cannot open the Badgly link that you gave. But I tried to google Badgley Mischka shoes, and I fell inlove with most of their shoes!! However, I dont think they carry it here in Singapore :( I backread and found out that they have it in SM Makati? May stocks pa ba sila until now?

I liked their Kiara Peep Toe pump. Worst case is to order it online and have it delivered here in SG. Though Im still not sure about the size and its comfort. Usually ba true to size ang BMs?

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #379 on: June 19, 2016, 11:42:01 pm »
http://www.badgleymischka.com/Elope-II/
Here's my shoes sis but I got it in silver.

The BMs I tried including the one I bought are all true to size. It's fairly comfortable.. I also bought a gel arch support so that I can last longer standing in them. Not sure nga lang about stocks sa SM because I bought mine online.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close