Author Topic: Wedding Shoes  (Read 80958 times)

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2015, 01:23:45 pm »
Shoes ni hubby 2 days before the event lang namin binili. Hahaha.. Sale pa sa sm kaya naka discount pa kami. Shoes ko naman, naka 4 ko ng beses ginamit sa iba't ibang wedding na napuntahan ko this year. Luma na nga pag titingnan yun heels. Galing ng photo namin na inartehan niya na lang pagkuha para hindi halatang gamit na gamit shoes ko.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #201 on: October 20, 2015, 10:29:51 am »
Nagtry ako nung badgley mischka sa SM Makati, gosh ang taas pala nung style na type ko.. Di naman siya uncomfortable nung sinukat ko, kaso it got me worried pag wedding day baka di ko matagalan ang ilang hours na ganun kataas ang suot... kaso nung nakita ko kasi sa net yung style na-inlove talaga ako... what do I do..... :'(

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #202 on: October 20, 2015, 10:45:40 am »
^depende sis. kung mas prefer mo ba ang style over comfort e di push, tiis ganda nga lang:)

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2015, 11:21:18 am »
i bought prenup shoes last weekend. at dahil super comfortable gamitin kahit ilakad ko nang ilang oras, yun na rin gagamitin ko sa wedding :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2015, 11:55:23 am »
meixin: sis if you really like the shoe and OK naman yung price, go for it! =) As for comfort, pwede ka naman magpalit ng shoes. Just make sure, that your gown will be adjusted based on the height of the shoes you plan to wear most of the time, or your comfy shoes.

Nice talaga Badgley! My brother's fiance also bought 5 inch Badgleys and theyre so pretty! But she plans to change her shoes to wedge shoes during the reception daw so she'll still be tall, but more comfy. BTW she was able to get her Badgleys in CMG last month daw and it was half the price nalang! If 5k nalang the shoes, super sulit na yon for me. Hhehe para maganda din the shoes for picture taking purposes.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 11:57:38 am by Chili1113 »

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2015, 02:37:35 pm »
^Saang CMG branch siya nakakita? limited kasi yung styles nung Badgley sa SM e..
@yannuh I'm tempted nga na tiis ganda nalang haha!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2015, 03:55:50 pm »
^Saang CMG branch siya nakakita? limited kasi yung styles nung Badgley sa SM e..
@yannuh I'm tempted nga na tiis ganda nalang haha!

Im not sure eh but she bought it in CMG. Baka Shangrila since its near her house. September pa she bought it. 50% off  so a little less that 5k nalang =)

litterbox

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #207 on: October 22, 2015, 01:44:03 am »
I must check CMG! Thanks for the info. Been going to SM makati to check for new styles of Badgley Mishka. Unfortunately, they don't have new arrivals and no word yet when they'd have deliveries. I bought a gold heels from there as back up in case I don't find my wedding shoes. I don't know where else to look anymore.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #208 on: October 22, 2015, 03:21:19 am »
^Yes check it out sis! I really hope there is still an ongoing sale. Sayang kasi the discount. The fiance of my bro told me though that the only styles available are the super tall heels like 5" high. =) But that was exactly what she wanted.

Another option you can look into is Nina (New York) in Rustans. They are priced around 5k. They have a lot of designs and they are quite comfy. They also go on sale sometimes for as low as P2500! 

My 2nd bridal shoes are Nina which I got on sale =) Actually those were my bridal shoes till I saw a pair of Gucci shoes at a really good price. But for my wedding day I will be using my Nina shoes more!!

Nina shoes were featured in Bride and Breakfast. Here is a link so you can have an idea of the type of shoes they make.
 http://brideandbreakfast.ph/2010/04/16/if-the-shoe-fits/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 03:52:04 am by Chili1113 »

litterbox

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #209 on: October 22, 2015, 01:21:20 pm »
^ I saw Nina shoes din in SM makati but few designs lang din. I didn't know they have that in Rustans. Super big help sis Chili! I'll maximize my visit sa Shangrila. Pero I'm really hoping I'd find shoes from Badgley Mishka, well i did for backup, pero yung 'this is it' talaga. Otherwise the fiance is suggesting Jimmy Choo. I just couldn't justify the cost.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 01:25:22 pm by litterbox »

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #210 on: October 22, 2015, 04:58:34 pm »
^That's what my fiance is suggesting too! ;D Bakit alam na alam ata ng guys ang Jimmy Choo.. Hindi ko rin matanggap na gumastos ng ganon sa shoes, mahal na nga din kung iisipin ko yung Badgley e... I noticed yung Nina shoes nung nagsukat ako sa SM makati nun, though parang wala ako napansin na pang bridal. Or maybe I didn't pay that much attention to it that time, babalikan ko nalang  :)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 09:58:00 am by meixin »

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #211 on: October 25, 2015, 12:08:18 pm »
I'm eyeing for a lacey oxford shoes :) nagdadalawang isip nga lang ako kasi wala ako pag gagamitan after eh, gusto ko pa naman yung magagamit ko sya hindi pang display lang.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #212 on: October 25, 2015, 01:09:35 pm »
^Same here. I made sure the shoes I bought can be used again after the wedding thats why I ended up with nude/beige colored shoes. White bridal shoes are really so pretty, but you'll never get to use them again, even when you attend other formal events.

It is bad enough that we brides spend so much on a wedding gown we will only wear once! But in a way, buying expensive designer wedding shoes is justifiable if you can wear them again and again. But I gave myself a spending limit in looking for my bridal shoes.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 01:16:52 pm by Chili1113 »

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #213 on: October 26, 2015, 09:14:18 am »
Gave in to fiance and nag sukat ng jimmy choo's. May natype kaming style but super high heels, sandali ko palang sinusukat sumasakit na paa ko e.. sabi may lower heeled version nun, pero wala nang size ko.. we just left our contact info just in case magkaroon ulit. I also bought sparkly heels from CMG, I'm thinking maybe for pre-nup/engagement siya. I'm not sure kung aabot ng sa wedding. Light colored kasi yung sa may toes area and kaba ko baka after ilang use may mark na siya dun so pangit na for wedding pics.. may way ba ma keep in pristine condition yung shoes? more than a year from now pa kasi yung wedding....

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #214 on: October 29, 2015, 11:36:21 pm »
Mga sis, On our wedding day,
 I used Anna Nucci with 2 inches heels from 12noon til 8pm ++, never sumakit paa ko.
Im not used to wearing heels but super comfy ng heels that i bought.
If some of you are looking for a not so expensive shoes but comfy, you may want to consider Anna Nucci 😊

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2015, 09:59:16 am »
^ Saan meron nyan?  :)

litterbox

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #216 on: October 30, 2015, 03:55:01 pm »
^ same tayo sis meixin! I went to try on some shoes sa Jimmy Choo and medyo masakit sa paa the really high heels pagkasukat. Medyo narrow din sa toe part, but they are so pretty! I saw 'the one' there but my goodness. 3 or 3 1/2 inches sya. Although I still can't bring myself to purchase it, at least for now. I still have a month to look.

Ako din, I'm looking into buying beige or gold wedding shoes so I can still use it after the wedding.

Sis san meron Anna Nucci?

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2015, 05:04:52 pm »
^sis litterbox yung sinukat ko 4 something inch.. pero so soo pretty nga... Sayang meron pala before nung made to order sa Jimmy Choo.. Kaso the offer ended last September.. you could choose the style then customized yung heel height pa! Sayang...!

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #218 on: October 31, 2015, 02:12:46 am »
Www.annanucci.com

Hndi siya kasing mahal ng jimmy choo.
Shipping from Singapore.  :)

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #219 on: December 07, 2015, 06:56:06 am »
Hi, Sisters -

I already have a wedding shoes c/o my mom but I shopped around last Saturday at SM. Such nice shoes they have there. Saw some Badgely Mischka shoes.

Most of them are 4K-5K na lang because of the discount. These two are nice: https://www.flickr.com/photos/abbiereal/23545054826/. Thinking of having another shoe. Problem ko lang with their shoes is the height. 3 inches lang sila. Yung 4 inches naman hindi ko type and hard to walk on na.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close