Author Topic: Wedding Shoes  (Read 80991 times)

f878

  • Guest
Wedding Shoes
« on: February 25, 2015, 05:46:28 am »
page 30 na yung previous thread mga sis so time for a new home na bago ma-lock. :D

previous house: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,261255.0.html

my fiancé bought me charles & keith white-peep toe pumps na may konting black & silver details.
di naman kase ako choosy sa sapatos basta simple lang na di masakit sa paa.
AT kailangan mataas kase 6'2 si fiancé at 5'3 lang ako. halos ga-ruler ang height difference namin so dapat mejo lume-level up ang height ko kahit papa'no. hehe

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 11:11:18 am »
Subscribing.

@Maxim04 sis may Anna Nucci ba sa PH?

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 04:24:01 pm »
Subscribing.

@Maxim04 sis may Anna Nucci ba sa PH?

Wala po ata sis juwie, sa singapore madami sila branches..  :)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 12:37:55 am »
@Maxim04 ay ganun ba. Gusto ko kasi masukat muna haha. :)

Mga sis would anyone know kung anong brand yung shoes na to:
http://www.mymetrophoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Shoes_013.jpg

Ang ganda eh. :)

xxIcePrincessxx

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 01:18:47 am »
subscribing :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 09:12:22 pm »
Does anyone know a good place to buy wedding shoes? I don't want to go through the hassle of having it custom-made, but I've started shopping and found out it isn't that easy to find one in the usual shops.
Or better nalang ba to buy online? I am personally swooning over Badgley Mischka ones! Do they sell it locally?

I'm looking for a comfortable, mid-heeled ivory or nude pair that looks bride-worthy. Help!

120515

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 09:50:05 pm »
i wish i knew where to shop in manila...nine west? celine? charles and keith?

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 10:01:17 pm »
Omg I'm also eyeing Badgley Mischka! I read na they carry it in SM Makati :) Best nga to try before buying online. I saw a few Louboutins in Rustans but I'm too scared to walk in 4" heels esp in a garden!!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 10:12:00 pm »
^Same predicament!! I've visited Aldo, Dune, Nine West, Staccato, even Ever New today kasi i only went one place.. not happy with the ones I saw. I have had shoes in the past from Celine and Charles & Keith, Matthews and wasn't happy with either, i want something more comfortable kasi imagine, mga 12 hours din yun. I've also had 2 Stella Lunas in the past, both of which i gave away after wearing once because they weren't comfy enough. So now i don't know where to go..

I've been searching for the past hour, these are the brands i'm considering to buy (but still dont know where to find them):
Badgley Mischka (sobrang daming nice, liked more than 10 I wont even care which i get haha)
Kate Spade (Sala!)
Stuart Weitzman
Steve Madden

My designer also suggested to check our Adora in Greenbelt so i will go this weekend :) I need shoes before Sept (first fitting!).

^reese17 Bahala na lol e kasi super panget ng itsura ng wedges or kitten heels hehe. I forgot Rustans!! Baka nga meron dun! :D There's Cole Haan there pa diba. I'm really scared to buy online eh baka dumating tapos may sira or what
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 10:13:38 pm by sparklingjewel »

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 10:19:42 pm »
I think Jimmy Choo makes the most comfortable heels -- I hate wearing heels but the pitch on most Choos is much more comfortable than other brands for me. :) I also like LK Bennett and Cole Haan for comfort/quality but their formal selection isn't as extensive.

sparklingjewel, there are some Kate Spade shoes in Rustan's Makati and also at the Greenbelt 3 store but the selection usually isn't huge. If you try on a similar style to the one you're eyeing though you should be safe to order it online, their sizing is pretty consistent!

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 11:02:34 pm »
sparklingjewel, if you're going to visit Rustan's go to the Makati one as sevenstars said. I went to the Shangrila branch and found limited options lang. Good idea to try Adora! :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 11:31:32 pm »
Thanks girls!! sevenstars,i wouldnt go as high as Jimmy Choo, i envy you! :P Although i have been reading a lot online about bridal shoes and they say most brides tend to scrimp on it only to have a horrible time suffering in it on the day.. and the reviews do say that usually it's the expensive ones that deliver the most comfort. Good to know we'll get what we pay for!

^reese17, aww sad Shang is so easy to go to pa naman haha. So walang ok? No Badgley also? There is Steve Madden pala in the old Shang diba and also Rustans nila dati pero i would think super limited lang formal shoes nila dun.

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 11:36:21 pm »
^ no Badgley in Shang :( I'm going to look in SM Makati because I heard they carry the brand. From what I recall, the only shoes that caught my attention in Rustans Shang were the louboutins :)) You're better off in Makati, I think. Easier to hop from one mall to the other.

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2015, 11:46:02 pm »
I love the comfort of Cole Hann too but yes their formals are really limited :(

I think Jimmy Choo makes the most comfortable heels -- I hate wearing heels but the pitch on most Choos is much more comfortable than other brands for me. :) I also like LK Bennett and Cole Haan for comfort/quality but their formal selection isn't as extensive.


120515

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2015, 07:36:44 am »
another way to make the shoes more comfortable is to break them in. i've worn my shoes twice - during our civil wedding ceremony and our prenup.
when i first got them, i put on thick socks, put them on, and then used a hair dryer on my shoes and feet.
they were pretty comfy after that ;D

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 07:55:58 am »
another way to make the shoes more comfortable is to break them in. i've worn my shoes twice - during our civil wedding ceremony and our prenup.
when i first got them, i put on thick socks, put them on, and then used a hair dryer on my shoes and feet.
they were pretty comfy after that ;D

Hahaha... that's also what I did with my shoes :) I plan on wearing the shoes that I used for our civil ceremony for our church wedding as well.  Although I have to add that I didn't blowdry it.  But I bought memory foam shoeinsoles from amazon. If helps. Lalo na at 4 inch chunky heeled platforms yung shoes ko hehe

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 10:25:58 am »
sparklingjewel, that's part of why I decided to splurge -- I'm usually pretty stingy when it comes to evening attire/shoes, but I'm so miserable when my feet hurt and I really don't want to wear flats for the wedding because I know I'll feel really fat and stumpy lol. I justified the cost by choosing a pair that wasn't super "bridal" -- they're gold leather so they'll become my go-to formal shoes post-wedding, and I think they're sleek enough to wear for a dressed-up night out :)

Plus my fiance offered to buy them for me as a birthday gift so technically they're not part of the wedding budget. Palusot hehe :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 10:30:35 am »
hi bonzaigirl, good for you that your foam insoles work for you! :) i had shoes before where they also gave me foam insoles but i had to throw them away in the end (shoes + insoles) because they were really uncomfortable - they were also among the most expensive shoes i got in my life ever but i had to let them go! i resolved not to buy any pair costing >$150

chizzyness

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 10:38:15 am »
you can also try Pedro Shoes... it's under Charles & Keith Group but more on the pricier side..

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 12:58:20 pm »
sevenstars: May I ask how much the Jimmy Choos are in Rustans? Thanks

How much are the Badgley ones in SM? For real SM has them? Thanks!!

I am going to Portugal and Spain in September. Cheaper kaya to buy there? Would anyone know also if there are any Spanish brands that are OK? I have no idea kasi.

Thank goodness for this thread! I am clueless when it comes to shoes. NOT a designer shoe person at all!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:06:25 pm by Chili1113 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close