Author Topic: Blue Leaf Mckinley  (Read 25638 times)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2016, 06:38:52 pm »
Maedonnas,

I was able to upgrade the screen size to 9 x 12 for 3k. Your AE said wala sila 9 x 12? Baka naunahan ka sa pagreserve? Parang limited lang kasi stuff nila coz when I asked about the HDMI connection my AE said that they have one unit available.

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2016, 07:15:45 pm »
^ I also inquired about this. According to my AE, it costs 5k to upgrade to 9x12 screen and 15k for LED wall.
I didn't realize how important this projector is! Might have to outsource na naman. 😓

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2016, 07:20:06 pm »
Oh  maybe you can have it lowered to 3k? Why are thinking of outsourcing? Actually Im thinking of outsourcing too to say, Metrotech, coz baka mas magaling sila mag operate. I asked my coordinator about her experience with BL projectors, lets see.

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2016, 07:40:36 pm »
Yup that's what I'm thinking too. I just asked my AE about the specs and inclusions of the LED wall. Already got the price list from Metrotech so I can just compare them.

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2016, 07:41:17 pm »
Sis lourd3ss, care to share your stylist? And how much? I've been looking for this kind of drapes na hanggang windows covered..nakikita ko lang sa pics.. I thought it was from Blue Leaf.. We got the Silk Pavilion for our November wedding but I still dont know how to style it without spending too much..

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2016, 08:54:59 pm »
Hi sis lourd3ss can you share the price list of metrotech?  :) - maedonnas@gmail.com

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2016, 01:15:48 am »
@lyr3hs I'll be getting Tropical Blooms. I don't know if they only do drapes. The quote I got includes some other styling kasi eh so it's best to inquire with them na lang.

@maedonnas email sent.

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2016, 12:09:00 pm »
^ sis hows your wedding? I think I saw your video in w@w fb page! Medyo dami tayong similar suppliers.. Im also an SSJ/BL bride. Looking forward to your reviews! :)

stars01

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2016, 05:07:43 pm »
Hi girls! Hindi ako sa Blue Leaf pero heads up lang sa mga Blue Leaf McKinley brides... My friend got married last May 21. Diyan yung reception nila. Sa Jade Pavilion dapat. A day before their wedding, they announced na ililipat daw yung reception nila sa kabilang pavilion, sa Banyan Pavilion kasi daw may leak daw sa Jade Pavilion eh lately, umuulan sa hapon, so preventive measures daw. If you're renting the Jade Pavilion, You may want to check out with your AE kung naayos na nila yung problem. Luckily, walang kasabay na event yung friend ko at nailipat sila at hindi rin naman umulan nung araw na yun.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2016, 09:31:17 pm »
^Stars01, thanks for the heads up! Your friend is indeed lucky she got a bigger pavilion for a cheap price! Did she have a stylist? Cant help but wonder how her styling and budget adjusted to the bigger pavillion.

stars01

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2016, 09:54:31 pm »
Nope wala siyang stylist. K by Cunanan sila. She got the basic styling package na kasama ng caterer. Simple but beautiful :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2016, 09:59:43 pm »
^great! We got KbyC as well and its comforting to know their styling can adjust well to sudden change:)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2016, 10:17:41 pm »
oh my, i upgraded my pavilion to banyan dahil sa ayaw ko ng pahaba, pero pwede naman pala ng walang dagdag bayad! i paid another 10k for the upgrade. Kaya pala ganun kadali magpalipat. Before nung nagaask ako, non transferrable daw, tas laking tuwa ko nung pumayag nung nagtanong ulet ako, un pala may something sa jade pavilion. :'(

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2016, 08:02:25 am »
^lyr3hs my wedding was a success naman! Will try to do reviews next week when I get back home.  :)

stars01

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2016, 10:05:47 am »
oh my, i upgraded my pavilion to banyan dahil sa ayaw ko ng pahaba, pero pwede naman pala ng walang dagdag bayad! i paid another 10k for the upgrade. Kaya pala ganun kadali magpalipat. Before nung nagaask ako, non transferrable daw, tas laking tuwa ko nung pumayag nung nagtanong ulet ako, un pala may something sa jade pavilion. :'(

umm... kelan ba wedding mo? siguro naman by the time you're getting married eh naayos naman na nila yung problem sa Jade Pavillion. I believe ngayon lang to because everything was well until few days before the wedding when they were informed of the transfer

^great! We got KbyC as well and its comforting to know their styling can adjust well to sudden change:)

actually wala naman masyadong styling na maaapektuhan with the transfer save for the couple's backdrop and the table centerpieces. :)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2016, 05:29:01 pm »
i guess your right sis stars01, masiyadong madami lang akong naiisip, napagcoconnect ko bagay bagay kahit wala naman talaga haha

ketchup22

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2016, 07:55:53 am »
Hi sis! Fiance and I just booked Banyan for Nov 2017 wedding. Church is in SSA. Para malapit lang after we tried to drive from SSA to Blue Leaf Mckinley, less than 30 mins. on a busy Friday night. We reserved the Banyan kasi ayaw namin ng pahaba. Peo ang iniisp ko lang pag 200 guests lang kami tapos Banyan room, sobrang bare ba or okay lang din.. di pa kasi namin na fifinalize ang guestlist, pero ang estimate namin is 200-230pax.



lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2016, 08:29:25 am »
^ hi sis, i think sakto lang ang Banyan sa 200-230 pax. We booked Silk for 150pax. How much mo sila nabook? I noticed from their site that they got cheaper instead of increasing their price.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2016, 09:52:13 am »
^Oh wow oo nga no. Our pavilion, Jade, got 10k cheaper! You think they can still retroactively apply it to us?

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Blue Leaf Mckinley
« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2016, 11:26:35 am »
^i tried to email my AE Kate, but she said hindi na daw :( its quite unfair to those who booked early knowing that we'll ba able to lock the price, tapos yun pala mas bababa pa. Try mo sa AE mo sis tapos balitaan mo kami :) Did you get their package ba?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close