We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sisses.Okay...I won't name names muna okay lang? Please if kilala niyo rin ako, do not reveal my identity...i am quite torn the past few days. I tried one of the famous fts here..and yes that ft was good in terms of reading my past and present state. But here's the catch, she told me, someone I love is under a spell and affected rin daw ako. I need to have the spell removed daw. More or less, aabutin daw ng 5k (or even more) pero pwedeng mag down payment muna ako, then pay na lang ulit kapag tapos na. Sorry ha, ayaw ko magpost ng name ng reader na. Hope you understand. What's your take on this sisses? Thank you
me isa tayong poster dito ganyan nagsimula hanggang maging daang libo na nagastos niya.