Author Topic: Looking for: Men's Suits/Tuxedos for Rent  (Read 5184 times)

fredprinz

  • Guest
Looking for: Men's Suits/Tuxedos for Rent
« on: February 19, 2015, 02:36:02 pm »
Hi GTs,

I'd like to ask if you know any shop that offers men's suits/tuxedos rentals for weddings - preferably located in the Makati/Pasay area? I checked the usual prices at the mall and I don't find it feasible for me to spend 6,000++pesos on clothing I'll only wear once or twice a year.

Your help is always appreciated.


mlgj

  • Guest
Re: Looking for: Men's Suits/Tuxedos for Rent
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 08:29:48 pm »
Hi Sis fredprinz , try to check GARDINI. Magaganda yung quality nila for the rates na ibinibigay nila.  :)

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Looking for: Men's Suits/Tuxedos for Rent
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 05:13:44 pm »
^hi bro, when i got married, we brought the members of our male ento to Gardini and they were more than willing to shoulder the rental fee of 900 pesos for the complete set--the shirt, coat and the pants. you can also rent ties or bowties or request for custom-made ties. Gardini has many branches. search mo na lang sa net and punta ka na lang where it will be most convenient for you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close