Author Topic: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?  (Read 10141 times)

mifmif

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2015, 04:29:16 am »
Yup. Simple lang e. Paguwi ni hubby tapos badtrip ang wife, toxic agad for sure. Pero if happy si wifey, ang sarap umuwi ng bahay for sure. Sino ba naman may gusto makasama ang grumpy na tao.

Ang siste e, paano magiging happy si wife? Yun ang maraming factors. Hindi lahat naka-depende kay hubby. So ang attitude at personality pa rin ni wife ang magdadala.

Kaya tama ang sabi na treasure ang makahanap ng mabuting asawa.

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2015, 07:52:51 pm »
I think, not all the time ito kasi minsan there are things that I should also consider yung opinion ni hubby. Some times I want something that he does not approve so I cannot be happy with that of course, but I am blessed that hubby has this way of making me see the other sides of the box kumbaga.  ;D

googoo

  • Guest
This might be true kasi less nagging from the wife I guess  ::)  May wives lang that are harder to please and that's where problems arise hehe

badw33d

  • Guest
Yeah, very true. I keep my wife happy nearly all the time (coz its just impossible to be 100%), and so far, even though we are in great distance, we're doing great.

HMisabelle

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2016, 07:42:18 pm »
Yes 😊 luckily, hubby knows how to spoil me. 😁

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2016, 06:26:41 am »
Yes I do. Kaya siguro lagi din kaming happy (not naman 24/7, syempre me mga tampuhan din) :)

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2016, 10:31:56 pm »
I just say this to my husband as as joke but on a serious note, I just believe in equality. Mutual exchange of doing things to make each other happy and equal contribution in nurturing the marriage. Kahit naman with relationships outside our marriage, I try my best to nuture them para satisfied ka in evey aspect of your life.

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2016, 02:29:39 pm »
for me sis, its really true, kasi ang nag rereflect yun sa household ninyo. the way you take care of him.
pero for me, happy wife, happy life, pero dapat happy husband did sya.

Kailarueluka

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2016, 03:14:07 pm »
yes its true. end of conversation... hahahaha....

like they say, women are great,
give us a house and we will make a home,
give us a flour and we will make a bread or cake
give us a sperm and we will make baby
give us s*** and you don't wanna know what is gonna happen... =D

ri-anne

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2016, 07:13:07 am »
Happy Wife, Happy Life
Yes definitely...yan ang motto ng hubby ko ;D

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 07:31:31 am by ri-anne »

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2016, 09:34:48 am »
Kami ni hubby agree dito. Masaya sya nakikita ako masaya. Saka pag happy raw ako wala sya stres wala kami away😊

googoo

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2016, 01:49:06 am »
Completely agree!  That's why I try to be positive as often as I can since being happy is really a state of mind.  When you're happy, you attract positive vibes too.  So far so good.

kristineeee

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2016, 09:53:14 pm »
A happy wife here.  :) I truly believe in this!  As what they says, it shows in wife's aura on how their husband are taking care of them that results to a glowing wife = happy wife.

pretinnes

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2016, 10:18:15 pm »
tumpak. kaya ang goal ni husband lagi is mapasaya ako para walang problema. :)

googoo

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2016, 11:34:39 pm »
^ And vice versa I hope :)  It goes both ways

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2016, 12:00:04 am »
^Correct. Mutual dapat.

MoonshineLady

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2017, 12:37:39 pm »
i feel that we ladies should be happier. compared to husbands, so much more is expected from us as wives and mothers. so if we are not happy, how can we fulfill those things which are highly expected from us?  :-\

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2017, 10:17:21 am »
dapat din talaga balance, baka naman puro si wife lang ang happy tapos si husband eh hinde naman pala.
I can be very demanding & unreasonable at times. Lalo na when we were younger. Wala akong paki, basta kung ano gusto ko yun dapat masunod. Ayun, I've made a lot of bad decisions.
But things have changed, We've learned to balance.
Aminado naman ako na hubby is the more responsible one saming 2, kung puro ako ang nasusunod baka nasa kangkungan kami ngayon or hiwalay na.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2017, 01:12:48 pm »
^agree. it should be 50-50 happy :) Para maging masaya talaga married life ♥

simang

  • Guest
Re: Do you believe in Happy wife means a Happy life too for our husbands?
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2017, 01:20:46 pm »
In a genuinely healthy relationship, I realized that when the wife is happy, it automatically follows that the husband is happy also. And I don't mean that the wife ang laging nasusunod dapat para maging happy sya. I mean, if the wife is genuinely happy from the inside, the husband gets more motivated to keep her that way. The husband doesn't have to spoil the wife to make her happy. The wife's happiness makes the husband spoil her. And it makes him happy too. And they live with less stress.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close