Author Topic: How did you and your husband meet?  (Read 14025 times)

nocturnalnerd

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2016, 12:09:06 am »
College, hindi ko talaga expected na magiging kami, kasi takot pa ko magbf ulet, started sa asaran nauwi sa pagmamahalan! Haha! Korni ko, actually future husband pa lang... hopefully. :)

thereal

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2016, 05:05:37 pm »
when we were in college, sa college kasi namin, meron mga student organization, that time he was already  A member, and mas ahead kaso siya, I am 2nd year and he is 3rd year. So naging applicant ako sa student organization, so he is one of the master, i have crush na member dati but not him, pero during may applicant days, he is too nice to me, so hindi ko naman naiisip n he likes me, kasi pre occupied naman ako before, tapos may boyfriend pa ako that time, and nagbreak kami ng bf ko, tapos nakasurvive na ko being an applicant, so after a year, nanligaw siya, then after a year then nagin kami, tapos after almost 10 years of being bf and gf, we got married.

friendlyneighbor

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2016, 03:08:27 pm »
When I was in HS. I was 15 and he's 20. He is in Manila and I am from mindanao. I attended a national event in manila at nakistay kami sa bahay nila since tita nya yung teacher na kasama ko..then we became textmate. When I was in college, dun na sya nanligaw. Long distance muna, papunta punta lang ako manila para bakasyon sa sister ko.. then after graduation, i went to manila to work.. he's my first to everything. Now we are in 12 years relationship and 2 years in marriage.

fruitcakeowlie

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2016, 06:32:31 pm »
my classmate in review school is his ex-gf who gave my number to him.  we were text mates and decided to meet.  that's it...weird kasi hindi normal na yung ex-gf ang magpapakilala diba..hehe

loidyloids

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2016, 11:06:57 am »
Thru social app na WeChat ;) Chatmates turn to textmates then friends to BF-GF and now we're married ♥♥♥

tinytins

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2016, 02:11:01 pm »
Nakakakilig naman mag reminisce.  Makikisali na rin.  Yung first meeting ay pinakilala kami sa frat party nila.  Hindi ko na masyado maalala details kasi may gf naman sya nung time na yun.  At after kami pakilala, hindi naman kami nagpapansinan.  Tapos after a year, clerk ako at intern ko sya.  Nangungulit sya sa OR.  Hindi ko naman binigyan ng kahit anong malice kasi sadya naman syang makulit.  Pero after ilang days na nagkakasama kami sa duties at lagi nya ko inaasar, hiningi nya # ko.  Dun ko na naramdaman na iba na to at sabi nya labas naman daw kami kasama mga friends nya.  Pero matagal din bago kami lumabas siguro after a month pa.  The rest is history na rin.  11 years together, 5 years married and now pregnant :)

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2016, 12:35:53 pm »
I was 15 and he was 16. We met in a disco through his ex gf na barkada ko that time. He was my first bf. We broke up after 3 short months.

We found each other again after 15 long years. He had a gf. I had a bf. We both left our current partners to be with each other. and the rest is history.  :)

thebratinella

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2016, 10:06:40 pm »
We met at work. I was new to the company. I had a bf then who was manipulative and I was trying to break off the relationship. Walang spark. Walang kilig. Puro work lang talaga kami until after 2 months I stayed a bit longer in the office due to a change in sched, we talked about Kung Fu Panda and McDo Happy meals. We watched a movie with some co-workers and spent time together after work since then. I broke up with my ex-bf. My husband and I dated for about 3 more months before finally deciding to call it official. I remember the time I first felt kilig was when he passed by my cubicle and I smelled his perfume. Ang bango-bango niya kasi lagi pagpumasok sa work and ang neat.

prettyness

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2016, 02:00:51 pm »
sa Church (simbang gabi) so naniniwala talaga akong inilaan sya saken ni God 8)

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2016, 03:16:37 pm »
nung bata pa ako, ang dream ko yung parang sa mga movies, 2 strangers nagmeet sa foreign country, nagkabangaan lang tapos nahulog ang gamit ni girl tinulungan ni guy na love at first sight sa isa't isa   :-*

malayong malayo ang reality, very ordinary, medyo boring how I met my husband LOL  ;D

3rd year in College, we've known each other since first year but we're not close, we have different set of friends pero madalas din nagkakasama, tamang classmates lang na nagtatawanan, nagkokopyan, nagiinuman, etc.
nung tinanong ko siya bat niya ako bigla niligawan anong nakain nya lol

one time daw when lahat kami busy sa pagkokopyan ng assignment, nakaupo daw ako sa stairs tapos nanghiram daw siya sakin ng pencil, hinde ko daw siya pinahiram at sinungitan ko pa daw siya, pero nacute-an daw siya sakin nun  ;D hinde na daw ako maalis sa isip nya hahaha

I guess he saw me on a different light  ;)  na parang ay ang cute ko daw pala and he wanted to know more about me. Although before that pencil, he already realized na ok naman daw pala ako and my friends, masaya daw pala kami kasama. His impression of me and my friends kasi eh sosyal, pintasera, maarte, pacool-kids etc. Madami kasi kaming projects starting 3rd year, madalas magkakasama.
Tumatak lang talaga sa kanya yung sa pencil encounter, nainlove ang loko  ;D

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 03:19:09 pm by ficklemind »

queen_athena

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2016, 10:53:30 am »

He was a widower with three kids (5,4,3 year olds) when I got to know him. He was 27 and I was 26. His wife died at 22. He was 25. They only lived together for three years when she lost her battle to cancer in 2009.

He is from a neighboring town in the province. Probably 3 minutes away by car but we were not acquainted since we went to different schools. But in my memory, I already saw him once (driving a motorbike) when I was in high school (year 2000) and another instance (parking his motorkbike infront of their house) when I was in university. He was kind of may itsura kasi so napansin ko. hehe! But he was never my crush or anything.


In 2005, I went to Manila and got a job there. Then in 2011 he added me on Facebook. Later on I got text messages from him. He asked my sister pala for my number. We chatted, texted and even talked on the phone for hours. He was also in Manila at that time applying for a job in some Maritime companies.


I didn't mean to have any serious relationship with him kasi nga he was a widower with three kids. Many of my friends and relatives were very critical about it. But I don't know, destiny lang talaga siguro na maging kami.

Now we are both 32 years old and  happily married with four kids ( 3 from her previous marriage and our 3 year old son).  ;)

mrs_mcta

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2016, 10:16:37 am »
We were blockmates since 1st year college pero friends lang; it wasn?t until 4th year college when we re-connected and became a barkada with my bestfriends and his friends in the same block.

I had a BF then but he was cheating and I was already leading up to the break up pero technically kame pa. Then hubby and I started hanging out more, sort of bestfriends pa muna, haha! I was even helping him write a testimonial (as in Friendster) for a girl he was courting then. ;D

Eventually, the hangouts would be just the 2 of us, hindi na masyado sumasama yung buong barkada and then I told him na I think was starting to fall for him ? haha, yes ako ang nagsabi! But sabi niya ayusin ko muna yung kay ex-BF kase nga technically we were still together. So I ended that and eventually we became an official couple.

9 years kame together before we got married and we?re celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary this weekend.

cheenazafs

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2016, 02:07:51 pm »
We met at my tito's office. Employee si hubby doon then medyo paramdam, hanggang nag first date kami. Newly wed palang kami, we married april this year lang. ☺

allaboutpositivity

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2016, 04:13:57 am »
At work - regular employee na sya that time at ako naman working scholar sa department na yun. We became a couple after I graduated and got married 2 years after. Mag-12 years married na kami this year.. Time flies :)

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: How did you and your husband meet?
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2016, 04:44:22 am »
textmates un girl cousin ko at un guy cousin ni hubby...un guy cousin invited my ate beth sa lugar nila kasi fiesta....since di familiar ate beth ko sa lugar isinama ako at un isang officemate nya, nagkita kami dun ni hubby kasi same umpukan...but di kami nag usap medyo suplado siya nun...then after that pag may occassion sa kanila iniinvite kami, binyagan, may gumraduate, may nakapasa sa board pinapapunta nila kami...

during one of those inuman events he got my number but madalang siya magtext...so akala ko di naman interested...

then sumunod na mga months nagtetext ng madami or nagmimiscol...tapos naging text text din kami...tapos nagdate then yun na...


we've been married for 7 years na with two kids and another one on the way....funny kasi un mga cousins namin ni hindi naging mag BF/GF heehe...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close