Author Topic: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3  (Read 109252 times)

soon-to-be-mrs_cookie

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #520 on: January 25, 2016, 03:17:35 pm »
ladies pwede rin ba makahingi ng 2016 rates ng KbyC? tere_boink@yahoo.com :)

I've been obsessing about Passion Cooks coz I've seen been to one of their weddings but reading this thread makes me want to check out KbyC too.

Thanks!

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #521 on: January 25, 2016, 07:47:23 pm »
Anyone has sit down for K by Cunanan here?

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #522 on: January 25, 2016, 08:06:36 pm »
AFAIK, their rates are already set and changes year to year. So even if you book them in 2016 and your wedding is on 2017, you'll be billed 2017.

Best to get rates from KBC yourself when you do your initial food tasting. I'm sure you'll be compelled to book them right then and there na din.

Thank you so much! I've been scouting lang by online kasi. Baka ipabook ko nalang sila sa mga bridal fairs. Mas okay ba pag sa bridal fair or ordinary days magbook? Thank you!

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #523 on: January 25, 2016, 11:31:27 pm »
msdianne Hi! We got KbyC's sit down menu package with Blue Leaf. Haven't gone for food tasting yet though.. Will do that when I fly to Manila in April. But the fiancé and I have listed the ones we like from the menu our AE sent us. Have you gone for food tasting yet?

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #524 on: January 25, 2016, 11:37:10 pm »
Sis lourd3ss PM you for regarding 2016 sitdown menu.

Thank you :)

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #525 on: January 27, 2016, 09:02:16 am »
^Email sent sis soon-to-be-MRs_cookie :)

Sis roxy14, it's better to booki them during bridal fair kasi may freebies.  At the time h2b's family booked them during bridal fair (June 2014 for our wedding in April 2016), we were asked to choose between additional 3 desserts or a box of wine.  Ours is additional 3 desserts, so that's a total of 5 desserts on our wedding.   I'm not sure though if they still offer the same freebies or more choices na ngayon.

soon-to-be-mrs_cookie

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #526 on: January 27, 2016, 04:32:10 pm »
Thanks sis @rienny25! Hopefully we can do FT with them in May. :)

berrymaggie7

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #527 on: January 28, 2016, 11:14:28 am »
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I would like to seek some help. I got K by C as our caterer ; ) I was thinking kung may sisses na here na K by C ang caterer pero kumuha pa rin ng stylist.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #528 on: January 28, 2016, 11:36:35 am »
Welcome berrymaggie :)

Some didn't get any stylist for they can deliver with styling proven.

However for my case, I need styling for the cieling treatment and for my staging so I got a separate one to handle that. But the one for my table is Nina :)

But If you don't opt to you can have them as stylist nalang just upgrade if may gusto ka.

berrymaggie7

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #529 on: January 29, 2016, 11:21:39 pm »
Thanks msdianne! If you don't mind, who did you get for ceiling and sa stage?

Can you also pm me the sit down menu? I only have the buffet rates and menu and we're thinking kung magchange pa kami to sit down.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #530 on: January 30, 2016, 04:52:17 pm »
Pm me your email :)

Torn between Amante Fleurs and FJ Sionson. Mid range stylist I can afford because may masabi Lang na may stylist. Since least of my priority Ang styling :) I wont shed 150K up for flowers and all. Carefully budgeted everything on that specifics
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 04:56:14 pm by msdianne »

berrymaggie7

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #531 on: January 30, 2016, 05:09:02 pm »
Naku, msdianne, I am not allowed to send personal messages pa pala. I guess dahil newbie pa ko? : (

Mukhang okay naman si Amante Fleurs though medyo may narinig akong hindi okay na feedback sa kanya from the other forums. Heads up lang. ; )

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #532 on: January 30, 2016, 06:30:51 pm »
What is your email? I'll send you the plated menu for 2016 :)

Yeah that he's hard to communicate with but I dropped the bomb na si Kutchie coordinator ko siya pa tumatawag ;p

berrymaggie7

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #533 on: January 30, 2016, 11:23:32 pm »
That's good! At least no red flags for you ; )

My email address is psyche37rain@yahoo.com

Super thanks msdianne!

marthajb

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #534 on: January 31, 2016, 06:34:03 pm »
Hi everyone! 😊

Is there anyone who also has Ms. Nicole as her AE? Just wanted to get some feedbacks about her. We be booked kbyc last jan 16 at the getting married bridal fair. She's the one we got. I don't have an idea how she works kasi. 😬

Thank you very much!

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #535 on: February 01, 2016, 01:03:13 pm »
Hi sisses, We'll be having our initial FT next week. Ask ko lang mga sis on what to prepare or expect? Doon din ba namin makakausap ang stylist or do we need to book a separate meeting with her?

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #536 on: February 01, 2016, 01:14:20 pm »
You'll be meeting your AE assigned to you that day then you'll know who's going to be your stylist since they're assigned to a respective AE. Well luckily I f she's around then maybe you can speak to her also if you have na pegs in mind. However your AE naman will email the draft booking contract along with food and styling details. The food you've tasted that day will be marked too.

Just ask ask ask. Feel free to tell them your concern and everything you want :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #537 on: February 01, 2016, 02:06:02 pm »
So sorry to hear that miming. But just address your concern to them. I think Ellen is easy to talk to and she replies agad agad when I was asking for queries before I booked them. She passed me over to Meg sa Initial FT ko. So I guess, they just want to divide the work para maka focus sa client.

You will be fine my dear :) kulitin mo Lang and be assertive.

a_recruitment

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #538 on: February 10, 2016, 10:18:24 am »
done with our initial food tasting last week, wala akong nagustuhan! huhu :( (except sa honey nut prawns) but we already booked them kasi last january sa bridal fair. magre-request din kami ng 2nd food tasting to try yung mga recommended sa menu nila. hopefully, may mag-stand out na :)

we had the ff last week:

portobello fries, wasabi cream
chicken on crisp tortilla, arugula, caramelized onions
blinis with smoked salmon

squash soup
tomato soup

spicy tuyo and orzo salad, arugula, basil, dried cranberries, capers feta

mixed seafood pasta
honey nut prawns
japanese rolled chicken, cheese and leaks

i forgot yung 1 fish and chicken dish

picatostes, calamansi curd, vanilla ice cream
queso de bola cheesecake
salted caramel pots de creme

i was assigned to Rann, haven't receive the draft booking contract yet. should i follow-up na with them? i forgot to ask rann's email add pa naman.


fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #539 on: February 10, 2016, 11:08:46 am »
Hi sisses, We'll be having our initial FT next week. Ask ko lang mga sis on what to prepare or expect? Doon din ba namin makakausap ang stylist or do we need to book a separate meeting with her?

^late na ba ang reply ko... anyway, to answer your query:

1. What to prepare or expect on your initial FT:

-di ka makakapili ng iseserve
-marami ang servings, hindi siya yung taste test portions lang.full meal ito.
-up to 4 persons ang pwede, so bring companions--ako sinama ko my mom and MIL kasi they are both hard to please
-PREPARE: notepad and pens, take note of the dishes you liked or did not like

2. Doon din ba namin makakausap ang stylist or do we need to book a separate meeting with her?

-Kakausapin kayo ng AE after kumain. not so sure kung may separate stylist pa. in my case kasi, Jam was my AE and siya rin ang stylist. naging kampante naman ako sa kanya kasi graduate siya ng Philippine School of Interior Design---so capable siya to "style"

-prepare all possible questions

- kung decided na kayo to reserve, pwede na magdala ng 10k reservation fee, if not you can do it later--but hurry kasi mabilis mapuno ang slots nila. I think they only handle 4 events per day. not so sure kung mas marami na ngayon.

-after reserving, decide on the theme/style of your wedding and send pegs or make a moodboard for your AE. ako, I did both.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close