Author Topic: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3  (Read 109244 times)

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #500 on: January 14, 2016, 06:59:33 am »
^Sis querubin, I've heard & read good feedback about Jam.  I'm not sure though who her partner stylist is.  I specificially requested for her but she's no longer available on our wedding date.  I have a colleague whose AE is Meg and partner stylist is Nina.  Happy naman yung colleague ko with Meg and ang bilis daw magreply. I also requested for her pero hindi na din available.

querubin

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #501 on: January 14, 2016, 10:03:58 am »
^rienny25 thanks for this sis, will try to ask for their names sa fair :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #502 on: January 15, 2016, 01:48:38 pm »
Yes Meg is efficient, she replies really fast :)

I decided to get them as my stylist for the VIP tables and guest narin then partner nalang sila ni Amante Fleurs for the other styling needs. Really find it hard to budget styling because least priority ko talaga! Wish me all luck my sissies. I'll take the risk than spending too much on high end florist.

querubin

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #503 on: January 15, 2016, 02:53:06 pm »
^thanks sis, if its ok, can you share how much Amante Fleurs  quoted you? I'm also considering him pari sa ceremony styling eh thanks :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #504 on: January 15, 2016, 02:58:02 pm »
Ill PM you

I just allotted 25K upgrade styling kay KbyC all in na yun.

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #505 on: January 16, 2016, 03:36:37 am »
^Ok na yan.  ;D

Ours was 26K with long tables, backdrop and photobooth. But I added 3K more come wedding day because I changed backdrops last minute. It's very sulit na. Plus they can work on your budget naman.

klodin8

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #506 on: January 17, 2016, 06:25:51 pm »
Can someone send me a quote with K by C. Claudine_012003@yahoo.com

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #507 on: January 18, 2016, 07:55:11 am »
Hi sis klodin8!  I've just emailed you the 2016 rates of KbyC :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #508 on: January 21, 2016, 10:45:10 pm »
hi girls, question lang regarding their packages. if i choose package 1 and opt for seafood, i would have to pay p130/head right? or hindi talaga pwede? if i choose package 2 naman, i dont have to pay extra for seafood upgrade?

thanks!

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #509 on: January 22, 2016, 03:55:34 pm »
^rowan

You can choose to add seafood per person sa package 1. Just advise your AE :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #510 on: January 23, 2016, 01:00:29 am »
Thanks Msdianne! I got KbyC because of the honey nut prawns so it cant be missed!:)

Btw KbyC brides,how and when did you know who your AE is? Well my wedding will be mid next year pa but I dont know my next step. Should I contact them or l'll wait for their advise? Thanks!

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #511 on: January 25, 2016, 01:32:31 am »
Hi! would someone send me the rates of K by C for 2016? nagbabago ba sila ng rates halimbawa magpabook ako this year pero 2017 pa yung wedding ko? thankyou! roxannefourteen@gmail.com

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #512 on: January 25, 2016, 03:03:16 am »
Anyone can give me a contact number/email ng AE sa K by C? Yung nakakausap talaga at nag eeffort na mag book ka. Madalas kasi nakakausap kong AE walang kwenta eh, walang effort na makuha ka.

Andmont

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #513 on: January 25, 2016, 08:49:29 am »
hi mga sis! Can someone kindly send me yung latest rates nila? Need ko na magplan kahit medyo matagal pa ang wedding ko. Thanks mga sis!

monica_santiago189@yahoo.com

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #514 on: January 25, 2016, 08:52:03 am »
Hi! would someone send me the rates of K by C for 2016? nagbabago ba sila ng rates halimbawa magpabook ako this year pero 2017 pa yung wedding ko? thankyou! roxannefourteen@gmail.com

AFAIK, their rates are already set and changes year to year. So even if you book them in 2016 and your wedding is on 2017, you'll be billed 2017.

Best to get rates from KBC yourself when you do your initial food tasting. I'm sure you'll be compelled to book them right then and there na din.

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #515 on: January 25, 2016, 09:03:25 am »
Anyone can give me a contact number/email ng AE sa K by C? Yung nakakausap talaga at nag eeffort na mag book ka. Madalas kasi nakakausap kong AE walang kwenta eh, walang effort na makuha ka.

monique@kbycunanancatering.com

Try contacting Monique, she's very hands on and compared to the other AE that was assigned to me, Betina (already resigned), she responds to email and text messages. You can contact her through email to set a food tasting appointment. Its best you talk to them in person if you're seriously as in at least 40% set on booking them. Tasting their food, seeing the presentation and overall feel of the office/FT venue can have you convinced to get them. You can also haggle/negotiate for small things that matter to you. 

I had my wedding this month Jan 4, 2016 (rate is 990/head + service charge + VAT (can be waived); I got their Package 1 booked thru bridal fair last Sep 2015. But I had an initial food tasting with them a month before (FT costs 1,000/head but they didn't charge me then even when I asked to be pencilbooked). I asked to book them and pay the 10K reservation fee during the bridal fair na lang).

FYI, her partner stylist is Lori.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 10:50:26 am by zaji731 »

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #516 on: January 25, 2016, 10:09:06 am »
When did you know who your AE is? Do they just contact you months before the wedding? Im already booked with KbyC during the bridal fair but I was assisted by a secretary lang kasi. She will pass me to one of the AE's daw.

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #517 on: January 25, 2016, 10:55:18 am »
When I scheduled my FT with them they already assigned me to an AE, who contacted me thru email and text messages regarding the date,location, and actual FT.

The original AE happened to resign lang, and the new AE Monique contacted me to inform of Betina's resignation and transfer of account to herself. Everything from FT to contract signing and actual wedding was prep'd by Monique.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 01:34:19 pm by zaji731 »

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #518 on: January 25, 2016, 11:34:49 am »
Thanks sis. I'll email monique. Sana she will assist me kahit email lang. Kasi I can't do food tasting or visit them sa office. We're overseas couple.


Hindi sila updated sa FB. July 2013 pa yung last event na pinost nila. I wonder why?

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #519 on: January 25, 2016, 11:54:55 am »
^thanks zaji731!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close