Author Topic: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3  (Read 109562 times)

querubin

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #440 on: November 27, 2015, 09:10:50 am »
^thanks sis :) is this apply to other caterers? free initial FT? TIA

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #441 on: November 27, 2015, 09:49:06 am »
^it depends sis. alam ko karamihan free ang FT. meron namang ibang may bayad tapos deductible sa total contract price if sila yung kukunin mong caterer. :)

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #442 on: November 27, 2015, 12:48:03 pm »
^^ yes sis, mostly free ang initial FT kaya go lang. My fiance and I had FTs at Hizons, Madels and KbyC, when we went on a 10day vacation sa Pinas. Kung mas marami lang kaming time, I'll book more FTs pa sana.  ;D

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #443 on: November 28, 2015, 03:50:57 am »
My stylist finally sent pegs... to be safe, baka il just choose something she's already done so that she wont have to think as much...less prone to unpleasant surprises.

Goodluck Tubby!! A yeah iv seen the 39X41 a lot on IG. Gosh, time will pass by super fast for us!!

Finally! That's what I did as well for the backdrop. I was ready with my deck and slides and chose backdrops from what she did before then made some comments on the flowers na lang (they are used to rustic but I want mine spring-centric). Hoping that your lay-out is finally okay.

Btw - sis sparkling and all other sisses with outdoor set-up - did K require you to get their kitchen tent as well? I was asked to provide a 12 x 24ft. tent with sidewalls for their kitchen. They said na they can also provide but I assume that they will charge extra so they said that might as well get it from my tent supplier.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #444 on: November 28, 2015, 05:28:51 am »
^Yes dear, it's a requirement. I booked 2 12X24 tents with sidewalls for my prep.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #445 on: November 28, 2015, 07:15:17 pm »
K by C pala is no longer accredited by Glass Garden? And the corkage is 40k for non acceedited caterers.

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #446 on: November 28, 2015, 07:23:11 pm »
The same din with The Venue Prism Plaza. The corkage fee is 40K if booking both Halls 1 and 2.

BTW, is it possible to change stuff like linens etc, after final FT, detailing and contract signing?. I saw a set-up in IG and i like it more than what we had during the mock-up :(

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #447 on: November 29, 2015, 12:27:14 am »
^Yes dear, it's a requirement. I booked 2 12X24 tents with sidewalls for my prep.

Got it! Why two? :) Because of # of guests? We are having 150 - 160 pax only. Thanks!

Sis Zaji -
Better tell your AE asap. Goodluck if you're a December bride like me. I also discovered that a former colleague who got married today also has the same backdrop with me. My coordinator said that email her plus Rann and Nina and we'll see how we can tweak or improve mine.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #448 on: November 29, 2015, 09:10:26 am »
Really sis belle_v2g? At 40k na ang corkage??

Anyway, KbyC did such an amaziiiing job on our wedding last Fri. The food was great, the styling, superb! Ginulat nila ko! Ang galing ni Jam and Lori (stylist).

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #449 on: November 29, 2015, 02:15:43 pm »
^yes sis. a friend of mine inquired recently. oct 2016 naman sila. kbyc is no longer accredited and tumaas ang corkage.

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #450 on: November 30, 2015, 05:25:13 am »
Hi sissies!  How much is the OOT fee in Tagaytay for a 150 pax?  My friend is considering KbyC for his wedding next year.  The OOT rates I've got is 2014 pa.  I would assume nagtaas na?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #451 on: November 30, 2015, 07:29:27 am »
Got it! Why two? :) Because of # of guests? We are having 150 - 160 pax only. Thanks!

2 tents for sitdown dinner... I have 180-220 guests :)

gulaysk

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #452 on: December 04, 2015, 01:17:58 pm »
My very good friend who's based abroad is set to have her wedding on the 20th. She is having loads of trouble with K by C. She availed Glass Garden's package with K by C as her caterer. Kaya lang just a few days ago, my friend was in total panic. Walang communication from her caterer. Turns out yung AE niya na si Bettina ay naglahong parang bula, dala-dala raw ang lahat ng info ng clients na hinahandle niya.

Sobrang nagwoworry na ang friend ko kasi back to the drawing board na naman sila from menu to table centerpiece, etc. Pinapatungan din pala nitong Bettina yung rates/quotation na binibigay sa friend ko. Until now, walang maayos na kumakausap sa kanya. Ang sabi lang through email, K will be personally handling daw her event on the 20th. Pero hindi pa rin niya nakakausap si K personally. Lagi raw busy sa events (which I can somehow understand dahil peak season naman talaga ang christmas), pero sana naman i-assure lang yung friend ko through phone/skype na she's on top of things. After all, my friend has every right to panic. At a little more than 2 weeks nalang ang meron siya to resolve this matter. She's just so disappointed with K by C.

Glass Garden has advised her to book another caterer. We're scrambling now to find her another GG accredited caterer who can still accommodate her. Nakakaloka talaga.

Your thoughts, mga sis? Meron din ba ditong may similar experience with K by C/Bettina as their AE?

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #453 on: December 04, 2015, 04:11:43 pm »
Hi gulaysk. I personally know a couple who had the same predicament as your friend. The AE resigned last minute and K herself handled the account. The couple was very happy with how K delivered and even consider what happened as a blessing in disguise. Hope that will help alleviate your friend's stress somehow..

gulaysk

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #454 on: December 04, 2015, 05:43:07 pm »
Thanks, juwie. When was your friend's wedding? Was it also held in Glass Garden? Will relay this to her. Hope this somehow appeases her. May pagka-type A personality pa naman ang friend ko.

chingky

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #455 on: December 04, 2015, 07:18:39 pm »
Hi gulaysk. My AE was actually Betina also, and during our final food tasting, I learned that she is no longer connected with them. Good thing I always CC-ed Nina, my stylist, in all our emails. So, Nina would be the one replying most of the time. I was also transferred to Meg, my new AE. I'm still happy with how they're handling my account and I'm sure they will do their best during your friend's wedding. Just tell your friend to always follow-up right away, kulit as in, and eventually they'll reply. :)

gulaysk

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #456 on: December 05, 2015, 06:44:06 am »
Thanks, chingky. Finally, K replied to her email daw and set a meeting on the 9th. My friend will be arriving on the 14th pa so isa sa aming bridesmaids will be talking with K on her behalf. Will keep you guys posted. Thanks for sharing your thoughts/inputs 😊

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #457 on: December 05, 2015, 04:23:14 pm »
^hi sis, suggestion lang sis, what if your friend asks for a skype meeting with Kaye. I am also an overseas bride, so I can understand her stress. But, para sure sya,  na wala ding makalimutan yung friend nya. If there are any questions, concerns, she would be able to address them herself.  I am sure Kaye naman has internet on her phone, or tablet. Since she won't be able to  physically attend the meeting on the 9th, she could  arrange a skype, facetime, viber meeting. Best of luck sis

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #458 on: December 06, 2015, 08:21:55 pm »
Anyway, KbyC did such an amaziiiing job on our wedding last Fri. The food was great, the styling, superb! Ginulat nila ko! Ang galing ni Jam and Lori (stylist).

Hi, Sis Juwie! First --- congratulations and best wishes! :) I'll be getting married in two weeks din.
Can you please share some photos of your reception and styling with K? Thanks!

Btw - mga sis - two weeks to go and I still don't have my final contract and agreements. I will follow-up na. I am not too worried naman because my planner is a long-time friend and client of K.

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #459 on: December 11, 2015, 01:32:25 pm »
Hi sissies!  Does anyone here have Moinque Pascual as their AE?  Our previous AE was Rann pero hindi ko na kinaya yung hindi niya pagiging responsive and I requested to have our account transferred to Jam or Meg sana kaso both of them are not available anymore on our wedding date.  Okay ba si Monique? 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close